Hull City vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The Humber Bridge is shaking...................

We will dedicate this win to our man, David. He has worked hard and deserves credit for showing dignity in difficult circumstances. Forgot all the off the field stuff. We have a manager and team to support. We are going up. Up the table.

13 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Max was very good tonight. 

Roos deserves a shout out despite the lack of shots to stop - more than once he was very quick off his line to deny the runner and in the air he showed good command of his box. But the Cruyff turn needs a trigger warning so heart pills can be taken. I think Rooney calmed him down at half time thank God

I’ve nearly used up my like quotient. If you didn’t get one, I’ll try next game. ?

Magic .. Not surprised Shinnie had a tough game .. did his job ! which is to allow Max to operate higher up. 

3 points in the bag Forest on Zero, Boro lost. Right you Rams  … Saturday is coming .. who’s up for it ? 

Not sure what exactly constitutes a "crisis club". They have, apparently, the best right back in the division, two ex-England international centre backs, a current Polish international and a quality playmaker in Morrison. On tonight's showing I know which team I'd say was in a crisis.

Pinched from the Hull forum..........??

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

MotM? The EFL. 

Allowing us to sign player 31 and 32 under a 23 professional player limit a day before the game.

Perhaps they've begrudgingly accepted that the new rules they seem to have brought in specifically to screw us have the effect of putting young players earning relatively low wages under a ridiculous amount of physical and mental stress? I believe that, under the previous embargo rules, players under the age of 21 weren't counted irrespective of the number of games they'd played? 

58 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Not sure what exactly constitutes a "crisis club". They have, apparently, the best right back in the division, two ex-England international centre backs, a current Polish international and a quality playmaker in Morrison. On tonight's showing I know which team I'd say was in a crisis.

Pinched from the Hull forum..........??

Exactly. We can put out an 11 that can compete with anyone. We’ve made some smart additions, we have players who are talented that massively underperformed last season. The potential is there but we are really struggling if we get any more injuries. Think Lawrence and Ebosele are minor and will be back soon, Knight is possible after international break, then we’re looking ok. 

Still think we’ll be down towards the bottom but if we can keep players fit and the youngsters improve at the rate they are we could do better than that.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Perhaps they've begrudgingly accepted that the new rules they seem to have brought in specifically to screw us have the effect of putting young players earning relatively low wages under a ridiculous amount of physical and mental stress? I believe that, under the previous embargo rules, players under the age of 21 weren't counted irrespective of the number of games they'd played? 

We're under a hard embargo (due to not submitting accounts and HMRC) which includes U21s if they've played a competitive game.
A soft embargo (typically P&S) wouldn't count them

9 hours ago, Ibby said:

Watched the short highlights as the (membership) long highlights aren't up yet. Thought at the time the ref wasn't going to give that pull on Baldock, he'd played on ffs! Not as poor a ref as the Peterboro one but still iffy at times I thought.