v Peterborough (A) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

When he took Ravel off, I thought oh no, we will lose this now. Byrne had a nightmare last 20 minutes.we need a defensive coach. They started fouling us and we folded. Good goal from Stretton. Colin out for at least a month at a guess. Joz is a liability in my opinion. Posh wanted the win more than we did. We only have two gears, reverse and first gear.

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

And jos totally asleep 

It’s not too much to ask a player who’s been on the pitch for about 10 minutes to be fresh and switched on 

Perhaps he was expecting Foz to challenge for the header? Silly idea.

Just now, nottingram said:

Only stupid posters blame goals conceded on free kicks given away inside the opposition half, but here we are

So, explain to me how the ball got into the area then…..? And where It was before fan boy decided to pick It up….?? Would they have scored from us having the ball at our feet in the oppositions half…? 

1 minute ago, DCFCJim87 said:

Did we actually pay real money for Jozwiak? Its like Jozefzoon all over again. So much money wasted on absolute dross in recent times. You could half understand if we'd gone bust signing good players but we may as well have set fire to the money. 

The worrying thing is, if he can't get it together this season then that will be two full seasons of poor performances, virtually no goals or assists. You would think with the potential he supposedly has and his age, we could get the money back. But it's not looking good so far. Disappointing.