v Peterborough (A) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Architects of our own downfall there.

Poor decision by Sibley to hit the floor and handle the ball. 

Poor defending from the freekick and not sure what Byrne was doing for the 2nd, but there was a hint of offside for me.

Never offside 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Well there is the reason that the fan boy favourite Sibley is not getting a start, because he simply can’t be trusted….he is as thick as pig excrement. 
100% totally cost us the 3 points, we should have sold the dickwad 2 seasons ago.

having said that, It was funny as I was eating my breakfast singing Derby County, we’re top of the league…for 20 minutes or so. 

He was also the one who helped us actually score....(that's when the ball goes into the oppositions net,it's a rare phenomenon at Derby since Wayne took over)

And if we were set up up to actually score from the off our players wouldn't need to be running around like loons in the end losing their composure.

Shambles from top to bottom, can’t defend and we now don’t have a fit centre forward at the club as well. Relegated by Christmas 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

How is It NOT his fault…? He dived, picked up the ball, got himself hooked and they scored from the free kick…. 
it’s not me that needs a day off joy is Sibley….and Jozwiak. 

Because players regularly give away free kicks, it should have been dealt with by 3 different players. To blame Sibley, who had a good game, just fits in with your already held bias against Sibley. 

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

If Rooney doesn’t trust sibley … then what duck does he make of joswiak and Byrne 

absolutely garbage by those two 

You did see who gave the freekick away? The goal was down to Fozzy ducking under their player.

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

He was also the one who helped us actually score....(that's when the ball goes into the oppositions net,it's a rare phenomenon at Derby since Wayne took over)

And if we were set up up to actually score from the off our players wouldn't need to be running around like loons in the end losing their composure.

Ha ha ha… we were winning 1-0 (that’s all you have to do score more than the opposition) when your fan boy crush forgot that in football you aren’t allowed to pick up the ball for no reason at all….then your other Dan boy crunch decided to look the other way when they crossed It in….. pathetic. They both need dropping ASAP 

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

not a great result.

so from the RD commentary i'm guessing it's goat-scape Jozwiak?

CKR injured to boot.

?

do u mean joswiak was at fault for the all important first goal ??

then yes he was 

fast asleep his man ghosted past him in the penalty box

game changes on that