Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Do we know that?
Has anyone actually done that today?  Upgraded their seat, and not been charged extra?

Must admit, I too am in the cheap seats (Cat D, I think?  NE Corner upper), but am more than happy with the view I have, so didn't consider attempting to "upgrade".  ?

I reckon you could of, but yeah wonder if anyone did?

SW corner for me, I like it up there ?

Someone has nicked my seat even though I have it as a season ticket holder. Why couldn’t the club let STH retain their seats?  I spent well over £500 for it. It’s a stupid decision by the club.

If all seats are up for grabs it should include the directors box seats as well. See how they like sitting elsewhere. 

15 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Someone has nicked my seat even though I have it as a season ticket holder. Why couldn’t the club let STH retain their seats?  I spent well over £500 for it. It’s a stupid decision by the club.

If all seats are up for grabs it should include the directors box seats as well. See how they like sitting elsewhere. 

It's only one game, enjoy your new view.

37 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Try a different one. You never know. You might enjoy it. A change is as good as a rest or so they say 

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Then get the seats next to your ST seat and then spill a tea over them by accident ?

Disappointed about the lack of season ticket seat reservations,  there's plenty of time to request a move to a different seat when they went in general sale for those that want to try a different view.

I got my own and think most of my mates have theirs,  mates I haven't seen for 18 months! It's not as simple as saying try somewhere else, I know at least 1 of our group of 16 had his seat nicked and couldn't get close, and for all those saying he should have got on earlier.... some people still work for a living!

Edited by Rich84
Spelling

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

They’ll find out soon enough

11 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Before you march over to your normal seat and give the occupant an evil stare (or worse), just remember their normal seat may have been taken by somebody else. I couldn’t get my usual and so picked one up a few seats along. Not ideal but no big deal for one game.

I wonder if the club realised just how many people would use this opportunity to go on a Pride Park sightseeing tour? 

I certainly didn't. 

Seems a pointless exercise when you're just raising your expectations of a seat you haven't got a cat in hell's chance of securing.

Although reading some of the reactions of people ousted has been quite amusing.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I wonder if the club realised just how many people would use this opportunity to go on a Pride Park sightseeing tour? 

I certainly didn't. 

Seems a pointless exercise when you're just raising your expectations of a seat you haven't got a cat in hell's chance of securing.

Although reading some of the reactions of people ousted has been quite amusing.

About to get mine.

I can understand 19/20 season ticket holders missing their usual seat for this game but surely 20/21 season ticket holders should all have been guaranteed the seat that they've already paid for!