Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

8 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Not sure, but does it actually help the club or is the catering all outsourced? (in which case there  would be no benefit to the club and you may as well carry on with your flask)

I think you are right. 
From what I was told it is the same for the catering and also the team shop. 
Delaware and Umbro and fanatics on the website have already paid the club for the privilege of managing the catering, shop and online store and they then take the profits they generate.
From this I was told the club make no more money on any of that so it matters not if you but a strip, pie & pint or cuffflinks this season as they won’t get any extra from you. 
What  it does affect is what the club can charge for these services next year on expected profit margins etc but not by much. 

17 hours ago, Philmycock said:

I'm gonna flick bogies at the person who had the audacity to steal my normal seat

Someone has my usual seat in the South Stand. However, I have purchased the very next seat so will be able to ascertain the character of the individual before deciding whether to freak them out in some disturbing way or not.

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Someone has my usual seat in the South Stand. However, I have purchased the very next seat so will be able to ascertain the character of the individual before deciding whether to freak them out in some disturbing way or not.

Just keep patting his bum and wink a lot, he'll not be back for second half

1 hour ago, Philmycock said:

Just keep patting his bum and wink a lot, he'll not be back for second half

Or they might follow you too the lol at halftime, win-win whatever happens ? 

16 hours ago, England Ram said:

I think you are right. 
From what I was told it is the same for the catering and also the team shop. 
Delaware and Umbro and fanatics on the website have already paid the club for the privilege of managing the catering, shop and online store and they then take the profits they generate.
From this I was told the club make no more money on any of that so it matters not if you but a strip, pie & pint or cuffflinks this season as they won’t get any extra from you. 
What  it does affect is what the club can charge for these services next year on expected profit margins etc but not by much. 

It won’t directly impact income now, but when it comes to renegotiating the deal, it will be impacted by any increase or decrease in sales. 

On 28/07/2021 at 18:22, David said:

And there lies the problem, fans demanding an improved team whilst refusing to pay for tickets and streams for the players we have, maybe if we didn't have P&S restrictions you could demand these things I guess, but the balance sheet isn't looking that healthy, especially with Pride Park being empty for 18 months.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

If we was playing Forest, wouldn't be an issue I would imagine, but the game should still be seen as a big one, the first competitive game with fans back in the stadium. Work starts on persuading my chauffeur tonight ?

Personally I think there should be a league limit put in at £10 or £15. Puts each team on a level footing pricing wise. (More so in the prem where you don’t even need ticket sales to survive) 

To do this the EFL would have to pluck their finger out their **** and negotiate decent  TV money however. 

6 minutes ago, LE_Ram said:

Does anyone even know how to get in touch with the ticket office? All the phone lines still don't work. Seems a pretty poor service IMO, charging 13p a minute in full knowledge that you can't get through

Email is the only option - 

ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk or slo@dcfc.co.uk

Remember to include - 

Fan ID

Full Name

Address

Date of Birth

Good luck.

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Email is the only option - 

ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk or slo@dcfc.co.uk

Remember to include - 

Fan ID

Full Name

Address

Date of Birth

Good luck.

Thanks... will give this a go. 

Just got my ticket. It is quite easy and didn't have any problems besides the fact I had to register my mum up for an account as I'd always just got her ticket via my account. Then, I couldn't add her on my preferences list for a random glitch but it turned out I didn't need to so it's all good. I was a little surprised just how easy it was to get tickets in the area I wanted... clearly it's not going to be a high attendance.