Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I knew it couldn’t be that smooth 

I did it all correctly received my email - I chose the print at home option - printed it off comes out perfect ( new ink cartridges ) but no the barcode/ QR code is printed instead a full black rectangle either side. Whilst I have emailed the ticket office for further instruction is their anything obvious I am missing? 

It is a setting on your laptop or printer. 
It happened to mine a while ago. 

I updated the print driver and also your pdf software and that should sort it. 

If not, try and copy the pdf into a word doc as a picture and see if that helps. 

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

So how long have they had to work out a plan to offer people (who've paid up over a year in advance) a guarantee of sitting in their own seat? It's lazy and taking people for granted....

Most long-term season ticket holders get used to their seat and the people around them. I sit with a large group of friends - the half-arsed system they've implemented means that we could find that a number of those people (who are unable to get onto the website this morning) being displaced - that's not because things have been hard for them, it's because they couldn't be bothered to do it right....

Most people may well choose their own seat, but there's no guarantee - it's a free for all - any other season ticket holder can sit in my seat and I can alternatively sit anywhere else - they know our normal seats, so why not just make those available as they do for cup games?

Not sure if you've seen but the club announced that season tickets should be on sale in the next 7-14 days, once they do it should clear all this up with your seat reserved for you from last season. 

Understand your frustration, first game back, you want to be sure you're around all your mates, but looking at the fixtures this should only really effect the one game, Huddersfield, that's if a season ticket holder has no morals and selects yours and your mates seats before you all get chance to.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure if you've seen but the club announced that season tickets should be on sale in the next 7-14 days, once they do it should clear all this up with your seat reserved for you from last season. 

Understand your frustration, first game back, you want to be sure you're around all your mates, but looking at the fixtures this should only really effect the one game, Huddersfield, that's if a season ticket holder has no morals and selects yours and your mates seats before you all get chance to.

I'm not convinced all seats are going to be in use - My old man tried to book our seats and they're not available so he had to pick the closest equivalent spare seats

Again, once the stadium is back at a higher capacity that should hopefully resolve itself

The square ( actually a rectangle) is printed but it’s printed in a solid black unit - no QR code at all - everything else is there but no QR code 

I thought someone had a similar problem with their Betis ticket, did they say something about print out at best quality?

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I'm not convinced all seats are going to be in use - My old man tried to book our seats and they're not available so he had to pick the closest equivalent spare seats

Again, once the stadium is back at a higher capacity that should hopefully resolve itself

Is it not "Unrestricted" now?
Maybe a few empties around the dug out area, and perhaps with the top nobs in the padded seats?
I assumed all joe public seats were now available... rightly or wrongly?  ?‍♂️

The square ( actually a rectangle) is printed but it’s printed in a solid black unit - no QR code at all - everything else is there but no QR code 

I had the same thing and was able to resolve this by making sure the Print Quality was set to High. You do this within the Properties > Print Quality like the attached image.

Hope this works for you too ?

image.thumb.png.3dea7d2459f499d6135ad1c5e8cd1339.png

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I thought someone had a similar problem with their Betis ticket, did they say something about print out at best quality?

I assume they’re still keeping spaces between sold seats (as this whole process is coming from an assumption of restricted capacity). So when I went in first thing everything was available, but as seats get bought it might mean neighbouring seats are ruled unavailable?

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

I assume they’re still keeping spaces between sold seats (as this whole process is coming from an assumption of restricted capacity). So when I went in first thing everything was available, but as seats get bought it might mean neighbouring seats are ruled unavailable?

No distancing last night.

However, I did see someone on Twitter saying they'd chosen a seat in a different stand for Huddersfield  as they were thinking of moving and were trying it out. Of course, you're going to choose one of the best seats so it likely belongs to someone else! 

You can't legislate for folk! 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I was actually quite surprised about that, watching on RamsTV you could see the block in the middle of the East Stand was pretty much filled, wasn't sure if this was down to the stewards shepherding fans in to make it easier to watch, or what. There were a few fans scattered slightly away from the main crowd.

But I guess with restrictions gone, it's something we will have to get used to going back to.

Just now, angieram said:

However, I did see someone on Twitter saying they'd chosen a seat in a different stand for Huddersfield  as they were thinking of moving and were trying it out. Of course, you're going to choose one of the best seats so it likely belongs to someone else! 

You can't legislate for folk! 

If someone had chosen to sit in my seat, I wouldn't have cared, I'd have just chosen somewhere else...... but then I'd probably be in someone else's seat ?

I've had season tickets all over the ground so that probably explains why I'm not too attached (to the seat or the people around me) but I can see why it would annoy other people and the club should really have allowed you to reserve your own season ticket seat from last season to avoid some people being disappointed.

As others have said, it wouldn't be hard and I don't buy that people have been furloughed as an excuse. They must have a software system in place to manage all our user details which would (with 100% certainty) include our seat numbers from last season.

Think about it.... the system knows that we're season ticket holders otherwise we wouldn't be able to buy tickets today! Therefore, if there's a check in the system on whether or not we were season ticket holders last season, why not include the seat details in the verification process?

It doesn't make sense.... but then again I'm not bothered at all ? ? 

Just now, David said:

I was actually quite surprised about that, watching on RamsTV you could see the block in the middle of the East Stand was pretty much filled, wasn't sure if this was down to the stewards shepherding fans in to make it easier to watch, or what. There were a few fans scattered slightly away from the main crowd.

But I guess with restrictions gone, it's something we will have to get used to going back to.

The tickets related to specific seats and people went to them.

We took one look and asked the nearest steward if we could sit to one side (in our usual seats as it happens) and he said yes.

Several groups followed suit, hence the stragglers both sides of the main blocks.

Even people coming in late were insisting on pushing along rows to the seat they had bought, disturbing everyone else. Made me laugh when there's loads of spare seats.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

The tickets related to specific seats and people went to them.

We took one look and asked the nearest steward if we could sit to one side (in our usual seats as it happens) and he said yes.

Several groups followed suit, hence the stragglers both sides of the main blocks.

Even people coming in late were insisting on pushing along rows to the seat they had bought, disturbing everyone else. Made me laugh when there's loads of spare seats.

Ahh, thought it would have been unreserved seating, but makes more sense now, selling blocks at a time, then the stewards being lenient 

Just now, David said:

Ahh, thought it would have been unreserved seating, but makes more sense now, selling blocks at a time, then the stewards being lenient 

They are doing same for Salford, only one block available in West Upper yet.

I thought it might be to save money on stewards but they'd still got a steward on the stairs of every block in West Upper, including the empty blocks.

I sashayed over that way a time or two just to give them something to do!

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I knew it couldn’t be that smooth 

I did it all correctly received my email - I chose the print at home option - printed it off comes out perfect ( new ink cartridges ) but no the barcode/ QR code is printed instead a full black rectangle either side. Whilst I have emailed the ticket office for further instruction is their anything obvious I am missing? 

Had the same problem @Sparkle and followed @England Ram's advice - dragged the eticket from Derby's email into Word and then printed from Word - the QR code came up fine (without altering the printer settings).  Can't tell you why it worked but it did!

20 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've not looked for quite some time, but £32 for a 'sidelines' v Huddersfield ticket seems a bit steep? Level B apparently.

image.thumb.png.6fc46f6d9148d7da8da6e672bc8e2808.png

Only just seen the pricing and think it's excellent!

£16.80 is excellent value for money (19/20 STH, adult, behind goal).

I imagine there will be a fair few who haven't renewed, but will get 50% off their match ticket... £12!!

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

I think they are leaving a space between bookings but can’t be certain….just seemed that way as I tried to book next some that were already taken (both showing available) but it wouldn’t let me.  Moved up 1 place and bingo, all good

Edited by Donnyram

Got my Huddersfield Town 'Free' ticket today, in my regular seat - Toyota Upper Stand.

Also paid for my Salford FC ticket, although surprised that they've blocked off my seating area for this game. I suppose they're not expecting much of a crowd and it'll save them cleaning the seats and sweeping up the rubbish.

All very easy without leaving my home.

33 minutes ago, David said:

Suspect it may have been to limit how many of the concourses needed to be open and staffed