Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Got mine and Edward's. Couldn't remember my exact row of my ST seat  but pretty near enough. I'm genuinely excited. It is the hope that kills you...

No it's the fags and booze! ? #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

I can understand 19/20 season ticket holders missing their usual seat for this game but surely 20/21 season ticket holders should all have been guaranteed the seat that they've already paid for!

All season ticket holders who purchased their 2020-2021 season ticket in March 2020, and there are approximately 8,000, have been assured that their seat, wherever it may be in the ground, has been guaranteed and retained for their sole use for league games.

Because those 8,000 season ticket holders paid for their tickets early, and in advance of anyone else, their 'season tickets' for the 2021-2022 season are 'Free'. At the moment, we do not have a season ticket, but we will have to print off our entrance paper ticket, at home, and show it at the Pride Park automated gate.

35 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

All season ticket holders who purchased their 2020-2021 season ticket in March 2020, and there are approximately 8,000, have been assured that their seat, wherever it may be in the ground, has been guaranteed and retained for their sole use for league games.

Because those 8,000 season ticket holders paid for their tickets early, and in advance of anyone else, their 'season tickets' for the 2021-2022 season are 'Free'. At the moment, we do not have a season ticket, but we will have to print off our entrance paper ticket, at home, and show it at the Pride Park automated gate.

Yes, but we aren't guaranteed our exact seat at the moment. 

I don’t get this .. I was a 19/20 ST holder and I says I can buy from 10 AM today but go on the ticket sales and it only comes up with the Notts County game 

The FAQ’s mention 19/20 half season tickets and Monday being the buy date as in stage 3 

Hummm 

11 minutes ago, jono said:

I don’t get this .. I was a 19/20 ST holder and I says I can buy from 10 AM today but go on the ticket sales and it only comes up with the Notts County game 

The FAQ’s mention 19/20 half season tickets and Monday being the buy date as in stage 3 

Hummm 

I was thick ? figured it out now duhhhhh