Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

1 minute ago, SinceIWasntSoYoung said:

Anybody received their match tickets via email yet? I opted for the mobile phone pass option, but apart from confirmation of the order there’s no link to enable download of the tickets. Sent the ticket office a message, but they’ve yet to reply.??‍♂️

Dont expect a reply I sent them a message last Friday still no reply. 

2 hours ago, SinceIWasntSoYoung said:

Anybody received their match tickets via email yet? I opted for the mobile phone pass option, but apart from confirmation of the order there’s no link to enable download of the tickets. Sent the ticket office a message, but they’ve yet to reply.??‍♂️

Ticket should just be a PDF attachment in the confirmation email as part of an automated process.

It's not a separate email, there's no link

Not sure who you'd contact though, or even why this automated process would fail in the first place, sorry.

Screenshot_2021-08-05-19-17-12-007_com.google.android_gm.thumb.png.2a5da8b02cc22f21e5111a1812a1d96b.png

Edited by Coconut

52 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Ticket should just be a PDF attachment in the confirmation email as part of an automated process.

It's not a separate email, there's no link

Not sure who you'd contact though, or even why this automated process would fail in the first place, sorry.

Screenshot_2021-08-05-19-17-12-007_com.google.android_gm.thumb.png.2a5da8b02cc22f21e5111a1812a1d96b.png

Thanks…just looked at the original email again, scrolled right down and there they were hidden away at the bottom.??

All sorted now?