Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

I was under the impression that, being a paid up season ticket holder from last season, I was able to buy ( FOC) a ticket for my usual seat for the Huddersfield game. I’ve been all over the club website but not found anywhere to do this. Am I doing something wrong, or are they not on sale yet?

Just now, Arsene Titman said:

I was under the impression that, being a paid up season ticket holder from last season, I was able to buy ( FOC) a ticket for my usual seat for the Huddersfield game. I’ve been all over the club website but not found anywhere to do this. Am I doing something wrong, or are they not on sale yet?

Not on sale yet.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've not looked for quite some time, but £32 for a 'sidelines' v Huddersfield ticket seems a bit steep? Level B apparently.

image.thumb.png.6fc46f6d9148d7da8da6e672bc8e2808.png

£32 steep yes but £24 as an option is reasonable IMO. Would still love to see £20 but never going to happen until we have an owner who cares more about bums on seats rather than revenue received.... but I get it right now so not a criticism of the pricing policy.

Just now, rammieib said:

£32 steep yes but £24 as an option is reasonable IMO. Would still love to see £20 but never going to happen until we have an owner who cares more about bums on seats rather than revenue received.... but I get it right now so not a criticism of the pricing policy.

? Yeah I suppose so, never enjoy the view from behind a goal as much though.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

? Yeah I suppose so, never enjoy the view from behind a goal as much though.

£32 for a championship game , especially one with a poor side after the season we've had is disgusting,  I wouldn't pay a fiver to sit behind a goal either,  you need a pair of binoculars to see the rams in the other half ?

Pleased to see a simplified pricing system and a reduction in the number of pricing categories. I think there were about 5 possible prices depending on where you sat in the West stand at one point which was a bit ridiculous. I think the pricing is more than fair to be honest, pretty sure that for an adult, most seats will be a reduction on what you'd have paid for single match tickets in previous years. 

25 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

£32 for a championship game , especially one with a poor side after the season we've had is disgusting,  I wouldn't pay a fiver to sit behind a goal either,  you need a pair of binoculars to see the rams in the other half ?

Well the real simple solution to that is...dont go.

You point out that we have got a poor side, do you think charging less than market value for match tickets is going to help us address this problem?

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well the real simple solution to that is...dont go.

You point out that we have got a poor side, do you think charging less than market value for match tickets is going to help us address this problem?

And there lies the problem, fans demanding an improved team whilst refusing to pay for tickets and streams for the players we have, maybe if we didn't have P&S restrictions you could demand these things I guess, but the balance sheet isn't looking that healthy, especially with Pride Park being empty for 18 months.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

If we was playing Forest, wouldn't be an issue I would imagine, but the game should still be seen as a big one, the first competitive game with fans back in the stadium. Work starts on persuading my chauffeur tonight ?

2 minutes ago, David said:

And there lies the problem, fans demanding an improved team whilst refusing to pay for tickets and streams for the players we have, maybe if we didn't have P&S restrictions you could demand these things I guess, but the balance sheet isn't looking that healthy, especially with Pride Park being empty for 18 months.

And then I suppose if the prices are lower for some games then why not others. Definitely a season ticket is good value. I was just surprised by the new prices. Makes £10 for a stream (esp. for two of us) seem very good value. #COYR

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

And then I suppose if the prices are lower for some games then why not others. Definitely a season ticket is good value. I was just surprised by the new prices. Makes £10 for a stream (esp. for two of us) seem very good value. #COYR

Do you invite @toddy around for the games? Glad to hear that you two have kissed and made up. ?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Tickets have been floating around this price for a while, with clubs having no revenue this could possibly be the most expensive season ticket wise as they look to recoup some of the money. I mean Bournemouth with parachute payments, cheapest season ticket is £550, can't remember exactly but I think mine was £420 for the 19/20 season. 

I renewed my season ticket last year with my 5 year son via a junior rams membership. The club insisted on refunding the Rams membership despite me asking to roll over to next year. Clearly the club are changing policy with juniors and the new banding but how do I ensure my son sits with me at the huddersfield game? I can book mine tomorrow but then can't sort his out until the following day on a different day? Or worse still general sale? I only renewed with him coming so would have asked for a refund if I'd known they are moving the goalposts. 

Emailed them 10 days ago but no reply and now they are telling us to buy tomorrow!

Just now, baiano27 said:

I renewed my season ticket last year with my 5 year son via a junior rams membership. The club insisted on refunding the Rams membership despite me asking to roll over to next year. Clearly the club are changing policy with juniors and the new banding but how do I ensure my son sits with me at the huddersfield game? I can book mine tomorrow but then can't sort his out until the following day on a different day? Or worse still general sale? I only renewed with him coming so would have asked for a refund if I'd known they are moving the goalposts. 

Emailed them 10 days ago but no reply and now they are telling us to buy tomorrow!

Ticket office staff have been on furlough. I would wait until tomorrow and see if the ticket office is back open, with tickets going on sale there maybe some staff back to handle enquiries such as this, even if it's just online via Twitter and Email 

15 minutes ago, David said:

If we was playing Forest, wouldn't be an issue I would imagine, but the game should still be seen as a big one, the first competitive game with fans back in the stadium. Work starts on persuading my chauffeur tonight ?

Pretty sure I paid about £50 to watch Derby play at Chelsea about 15 years ago.

I have kids these days though and prioritise my spend, I wont pay over £35 for a match ticket personally (other than when I watch England) and that includes Forest away.

But I unless the prices are completely ridiculous I don't see the point in moaning. 

As a customer, if you think something is too expensive just don't buy it!