Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

34 minutes ago, England Ram said:

All done. Really easy.

Got our usual seats (although all current info on season tickets has vanished from the website so had to remember the exact seat number).

If someone goes on and books your seat before you do I think they will take it, other than that a really easy system to use.

Same really easy actually that surprised me. Chose the mobile option and got an email on my order saying my ticket will come in a separate email, but was attached in the same email. 

5 minutes ago, NewquayRam said:

Anybody else managed to book their Rams membership ticket alongside their own? Maybe I’m missing something, I can order my ticket but can’t figure out how to sort out my sons.

It’s okay I got there. I had to order mine. Then go and seperately and order his hoping that nobody took his ticket in the mean time. No charge for him either so happy days. 

3 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

No, sorry, that doesn’t wash.

Rams squad membership was £35. Yes the ticket was part of that which is great but that is how you build a fan base. All the other stuff that was supposed to be included, such as birthday / Christmas cards, were never received either but there you go.

You can’t sell something and then change your mind a year later without telling anyone. If they had said, ‘from the year 22/23 season we are stopping these season tickets’ then absolutely fair enough - their prerogative - taking my £550 and keeping it, based on me believing that I was carrying forward mine and my son’s tickets, then changing their mind without telling us, including an email received from them last week, when I asked them to clarify, stinks, whatever the price. Manners, transparency, honesty and common courtesy cost nothing. 

I'm not here to supervise your laundry routine!

I fully appreciate the fact you are miffed, and fully understand why.  My attitude is far more relaxed, due to the simple fact that it doesn't affect me, tis all.  Maybe I'd be as irate as you if I was still dragging my grandson along.  You certainly have my sympathy, but that won't get your son in for "free"!

Back to your laundry... I seriously hope it all sorts itself out in the wash!  Best of luck.  ??

3 minutes ago, NewquayRam said:

It’s okay I got there. I had to order mine. Then go and seperately and order his hoping that nobody took his ticket in the mean time. No charge for him either so happy days. 

Sounds like you need to link the two accounts so you can order both tickets at once and then assign owners. I think we did that online when we first set our accounts up so it must be fairly easy.

39 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

No, you have to find your block then select your usual seat. Really easy, just make sure you know your block, row & seat details ready for tomorrow.

As per their announcement yesterday they cannot reserve your seat for the game but season ticket holders get first refusal, so unless another season ticket holder decides to change their seat and pick yours, you should be fine.

Which is very poor - I've sat in the same seat since the stadium opened yet I have to hope I can get my own seat before someone else nabs it - also, no car park season tickets available and have to hope I can order one tomorrow (as I couldn't see the point in renewing my car park ticket last year when there was virtually no chance of going to the ground) - piss poor way of treating people who have been their most loyal customers....

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Which is very poor - I've sat in the same seat since the stadium opened yet I have to hope I can get my own seat before someone else nabs it - also, no car park season tickets available and have to hope I can order one tomorrow (as I couldn't see the point in renewing my car park ticket last year when there was virtually no chance of going to the ground) - piss poor way of treating people who have been their most loyal customers....

I reckon they did it deliberately! Oh come on mate, things haven't been easy for them, cut them a little slack - you might find you prefer your new seat or you see things from a different angle?! ? #COYR

I'm in!

about 10:55 ish... Made a note of my own seat details first, then worked my way through the system... Went straight for my own seat, so no idea what would happen if you tried to move elsewhere... free ticket... no booking fee... opted for mobile ticket... which has now been received by email.

All very painless, very smooth, and extremely free of charge!  ?

... I just need to make that final decision as to whether I'm actually comfortable with such close mingling.  I honestly don't know the answer to that, at this stage!
Some serious thinking and marital discussions lay ahead over the next week or so.  Luckily I'm in walking distance, so if need be, it literally can be a last minute decision!  

I knew it couldn’t be that smooth 

I did it all correctly received my email - I chose the print at home option - printed it off comes out perfect ( new ink cartridges ) but no the barcode/ QR code is printed instead a full black rectangle either side. Whilst I have emailed the ticket office for further instruction is their anything obvious I am missing? 

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

... I just need to make that final decision as to whether I'm actually comfortable with such close mingling.  I honestly don't know the answer to that, at this stage!
Some serious thinking and marital discussions lay ahead over the next week or so.  Luckily I'm in walking distance, so if need be, it literally can be a last minute decision! 

Other sizes are available

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11.31.10.png

24 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

If you get your ticket whilst it is season ticket holders only you are pretty much guaranteed to get your seat?

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I did it all correctly received my email - I chose the print at home option - printed it off comes out perfect ( new ink cartridges ) but no the barcode/ QR code is printed instead a full black rectangle either side. Whilst I have emailed the ticket office for further instruction is their anything obvious I am missing? 

When I printed mine i have a square QR code either side of the ticket - is this how yours is or is it different?

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

When I printed mine i have a square QR code either side of the ticket - is this how yours is or is it different?

The square ( actually a rectangle) is printed but it’s printed in a solid black unit - no QR code at all - everything else is there but no QR code 

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This happened to us at the Man United friendly. A steward said it happened to a few people & we had to pop round to the window that sorts such things on match days  (sorry don’t know what it’s called). Wasn’t a problem at all though, very easily resolved 

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I reckon they did it deliberately! Oh come on mate, things haven't been easy for them, cut them a little slack - you might find you prefer your new seat or you see things from a different angle?! ? #COYR

So how long have they had to work out a plan to offer people (who've paid up over a year in advance) a guarantee of sitting in their own seat? It's lazy and taking people for granted....

Most long-term season ticket holders get used to their seat and the people around them. I sit with a large group of friends - the half-arsed system they've implemented means that we could find that a number of those people (who are unable to get onto the website this morning) being displaced - that's not because things have been hard for them, it's because they couldn't be bothered to do it right....

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If you get your ticket whilst it is season ticket holders only you are pretty much guaranteed to get your seat?

Most people may well choose their own seat, but there's no guarantee - it's a free for all - any other season ticket holder can sit in my seat and I can alternatively sit anywhere else - they know our normal seats, so why not just make those available as they do for cup games?

1 minute ago, Nishfan said:

This happened to us at the Man United friendly. A steward said it happened to a few people & we had to pop round to the window that sorts such things on match days  (sorry don’t know what it’s called). Wasn’t a problem at all though, very easily resolved 

That’s helpful,  apart from they won’t be having a window it seems - let’s see if they get back in touch. 

17 minutes ago, David said:

Other sizes are available

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11.31.10.png

I know, I know!  I hear what you're saying!

... But there are other people to consider here too!

I'm going to work (just 2 of us in a spacious office) and going home again (just the two of us), but then I'm also going to be using shared shower facilities on a camp site from tomorrow (albeit after a bloody good spraying with zaflora!), so I appreciate I may well be giving consideration to double standards here!

I fully expect to go, if I dig deep enough for the truth.  I also fully expect to keep my mask on throughout, (personal choice) but I can't get away from the fact I'm going to be sharing a space with >20k others, for the first time in 18 months.  I just need to get my head around that for a little while longer.
Nothing for anyone else to get too excited about!

? ?

18 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Most long-term season ticket holders get used to their seat and the people around them. I sit with a large group of friends - the half-arsed system they've implemented means that we could find that a number of those people (who are unable to get onto the website this morning) being displaced - that's not because things have been hard for them, it's because they couldn't be bothered to do it right....

I bet that's it.

12 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I normally pay little heed to your inane ramblings - I'm not about to start now......

You do know there's a pandemic on don't you? That people are furloughed? That things aren't as easy now? Glad to have you ignore me. Join the club! ?