Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

Just now, ImARam2 said:

I have my exact seat, in the Toyota West Stand, which I've had for the past 13 seasons, for the Huddersfield Town game.

Me too, but lots of people have tried to get their own seats and have been unable to as someone else has got there first.

Well, I’ve got a ticket, not usual seat but close enough and not worried. The odd thing is the price which was £  20.16 

it’s a sideline ticket in EU .. thought it was going to be 32 quid 

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Well, I’ve got a ticket, not usual seat but close enough and not worried. The odd thing is the price which was £  20.16 

it’s a sideline ticket in EU .. thought it was going to be 32 quid 

30% discount if you were a season ticket holder before covid?

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

30% discount if you were a season ticket holder before covid?

I suppose it must be .. I winced a bit at 32 quid so was very happy ! 

Really looking forward to it. I know the pre season friendliest are always nothing more than an indicator but I saw both guts along with solid effort and skill in both the home games. The fire is still burning. I reckon we have more than a chance of a decent show. 

1 hour ago, jono said:

The odd thing is the price which was £  20.16 

You've paid exactly 63% which is:

30% off for ST holder, this takes the £32 down to £22.40

Then you get 10% off the £22.40 as per your selection for the 19/20 refund (Rams tv + 10% off season ticket price)

10% of £22.40 is £2.24

£2.24 off £22.40 = £20.16 the price that you paid.

23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Then you get 10% off the £22.40 as per your selection for the 19/20 refund (Rams tv + 10% off season ticket price)

10% of £22.40 is £2.24

You have to say that the club are being more than fair with their ticket pricing. Honoured all their promises,  which must be difficult financially when every penny counts.

We have decided to stop taking our flask and will be buying our refreshments at the ground. I know it's only a few quid but it all helps!

25 minutes ago, Carnero said:

10% of £22.40 is £2.24

Ever thought of managing the accounts and amortisation policy for DCFC? Probably wouldn’t be in this mess if you did ?

2 hours ago, ImARam2 said:

I have my exact seat, in the Toyota West Stand, which I've had for the past 13 seasons, for the Huddersfield Town game.

Ditto bit dubious about the use of phones at turnstiles but cross that bridge when I get there.

I had to “steal” someone else’s ticket even though mine was available. System wouldn’t let me have my own tickets because that would leave a seat on its own. System asked me to choose tickets that wouldn’t leave a single seat.

11 hours ago, Philmycock said:

I'm gonna flick bogies at the person who had the audacity to steal my normal seat

I’m not going to do that. I might leave a small deposit on the seat before I leapfrog the railings and plant my bottom in Mel’s usual seat. 

18 hours ago, angieram said:

You have to say that the club are being more than fair with their ticket pricing. Honoured all their promises,  which must be difficult financially when every penny counts.

We have decided to stop taking our flask and will be buying our refreshments at the ground. I know it's only a few quid but it all helps!

Not sure, but does it actually help the club or is the catering all outsourced? (in which case there  would be no benefit to the club and you may as well carry on with your flask)

10 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Not sure, but does it actually help the club or is the catering all outsourced? (in which case there  would be no benefit to the club and you may as well carry on with your flask)

I thought we'd brought the catering in-house now?