Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

2 hours ago, DJAY said:

They have mentioned it in the Huddersfield FAQ page here:

image.thumb.png.3f1726d7d6d5a76e6cc6b15923d420dc.png

Thanks. So i presume that means I can get his at the same time as mine now so should be ok.

Glad he is 5 so still free. Out of 19 home games 2 seasons ago 8 were night games which he had to miss. Not worth getting a season ticket next year if the fixture list is similar so this could be my last for a while.

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

That’s incredibly annoying and quite frankly takes the piss. I specifically emailed the ticket office about this. I bought my season ticket and sons rams squad / season ticket (as in previous years) back in Feb 20, long before COVID was a thing in this country. I emailed the ticket office and they said that the ‘free’ season ticket still applied. Is that no longer the case then? So when did they change their mind? This week? Last week? Today?Why was this never explained? The communication is an absolute joke. 

They've known at least since January as that was when I queried it and I thought it odd they didnt want to keep the money. I'm lucky in that mine is 5 so still free for 1 year but I wouldnt have been happy to have the club keep my money but then demand I have to pay 168 for my child when the only reason I can go is because I take my eldest.

1 hour ago, baiano27 said:

They've known at least since January as that was when I queried it and I thought it odd they didnt want to keep the money. I'm lucky in that mine is 5 so still free for 1 year but I wouldnt have been happy to have the club keep my money but then demand I have to pay 168 for my child when the only reason I can go is because I take my eldest.

Nice of them to tell us then. This football club is a shambles from top to bottom. Why couldn’t this have been explained in a simple email to all parents of Rams Squad members so that we could have made an informed choice about whether we wanted to remain as current season ticket holders or claim a refund. I feel like they have kept my £550 for over a year knowing full well I wasn’t going to get what I paid for and that, for all they know, I might no longer be able to afford to take the person I go with. They didn’t have the manners or common courtesy to actually tell me. What a shocking way to treat your customers/fans - absolutely despicable. The common courtesy of a letter or an email is obviously too much to ask. 

With reference to the kiddies Rams squad membership...

We mustn't lose sight of the fact that these freebie season tickets were precisely that... Freebies!  A kind and long-running gesture by the club.
I stopped taking advantage of that 3 years ago, after about 5 seasons, when grandson reached 12, and still hadn't shown enough interest to merit me forking out for a proper season ticket for him.  My choice.

Not condoning the lack of comms on this though, in fairness.  It does sound rubbish!

59 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

With reference to the kiddies Rams squad membership...

We mustn't lose sight of the fact that these freebie season tickets were precisely that... Freebies!  A kind and long-running gesture by the club.
I stopped taking advantage of that 3 years ago, after about 5 seasons, when grandson reached 12, and still hadn't shown enough interest to merit me forking out for a proper season ticket for him.  My choice.

Not condoning the lack of comms on this though, in fairness.  It does sound rubbish!

No, sorry, that doesn’t wash.

Rams squad membership was £35. Yes the ticket was part of that which is great but that is how you build a fan base. All the other stuff that was supposed to be included, such as birthday / Christmas cards, were never received either but there you go.

You can’t sell something and then change your mind a year later without telling anyone. If they had said, ‘from the year 22/23 season we are stopping these season tickets’ then absolutely fair enough - their prerogative - taking my £550 and keeping it, based on me believing that I was carrying forward mine and my son’s tickets, then changing their mind without telling us, including an email received from them last week, when I asked them to clarify, stinks, whatever the price. Manners, transparency, honesty and common courtesy cost nothing. 

9 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Nice of them to tell us then. This football club is a shambles from top to bottom. Why couldn’t this have been explained in a simple email to all parents of Rams Squad members so that we could have made an informed choice about whether we wanted to remain as current season ticket holders or claim a refund. I feel like they have kept my £550 for over a year knowing full well I wasn’t going to get what I paid for and that, for all they know, I might no longer be able to afford to take the person I go with. They didn’t have the manners or common courtesy to actually tell me. What a shocking way to treat your customers/fans - absolutely despicable. The common courtesy of a letter or an email is obviously too much to ask. 

When you say "from top to bottom", who are you referring to as bottom? I've seen a few fans say this common shambles phrase so just curious on what you actually mean? 

It'll be interesting today at 10am.

Will a ST 20/21 South stander only be able to get seats behind the goal?

Will an East stander be able to get seats anywhere in the stadium? and so on...

To be honest - I'm just going to go for my normal ST seats and hope they are still available... that's if I can remember it after all this time out LOL.

48 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

When you say "from top to bottom", who are you referring to as bottom? I've seen a few fans say this common shambles phrase so just curious on what you actually mean? 

From the top - Morris and Pearce and the way they have led us to near financial oblivion and Rooney our current manager drinking all night, conducting himself with no dignity whilst ineptly guiding us to near relegation. To the bottom - those working in admin roles who, in this case, when answering a simple query as to whether both myself and my son had a confirmed season ticket for next season have seemingly given me a misleading answer when it would have been easy to do otherwise. Hope that clarifies. ?

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

It'll be interesting today at 10am.

Will a ST 20/21 South stander only be able to get seats behind the goal?

Will an East stander be able to get seats anywhere in the stadium? and so on...

To be honest - I'm just going to go for my normal ST seats and hope they are still available... that's if I can remember it after all this time out LOL.

Take a duster there's bound to be some cobwebs! #COYR

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

From the top - Morris and Pearce and the way they have led us to near financial oblivion and Rooney our current manager drinking all night, conducting himself with no dignity whilst ineptly guiding us to near relegation. To the bottom - those working in admin roles who, in this case, when answering a simple query as to whether both myself and my son had a confirmed season ticket for next season have seemingly given me a misleading answer when it would have been easy to do otherwise. Hope that clarifies. ?

Surely you know what you decided to do with your season ticket for this season? 

15 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

Surely you know what you decided to do with your season ticket for this season? 

Yes I do. I renewed it at 8:56pm on 1st March 2020 as I did my son’s Rams squad membership and associated free season ticket. I opted to carry it forward, leaving my money in the club to help them out. However I am now being told that my son no longer has a season ticket, and I wasn’t notified of this until reading a post in this forum and despite emailing them to clarify last week, as Pearce’s announcement last week didn’t mention Rams Squad at all. Hence why I am a tad annoyed.

8 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Yes I do. I renewed it at 8:56pm on 1st March 2020 as I did my son’s Rams squad membership and associated free season ticket. I opted to carry it forward, leaving my money in the club to help them out. However I am now being told that my son no longer has a season ticket, and I wasn’t notified of this until reading a post in this forum and despite emailing them to clarify last week, as Pearce’s announcement last week didn’t mention Rams Squad at all. Hence why I am a tad annoyed.

I've got my 2 boys Huddersfield tickets and it hasn't charged me for them. Please don't ask as I have absolutely no idea

HELP...I'm struggling.

I cant see where you get the tickets from. In the fixtures bit there are no options for tickets and when I go to Home Tickets in the 'tickets' section it doesnt bring any fixtures up.

I pay by monthly direct debit, never asked for money back so I would assume I am eligible?