Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

Just got my ticket. It is quite easy and didn't have any problems besides the fact I had to register my mum up for an account as I'd always just got her ticket via my account. Then, I couldn't add her on my preferences list for a random glitch but it turned out I didn't need to so it's all good. I was a little surprised just how easy it was to get tickets in the area I wanted... clearly it's not going to be a high attendance. 

Still time for more tickets to sell

Currently around 14,000 seats sold (plus whatever Huddersfield have sold on top)

Maybe slightly less due to certain areas not being available. (Corner area for instance in West/South which is normally for hospitality so website doesn't show how many are available).

I think we will be looking at around 18k is my prediction at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

How many are you using as total available to sell to Derby fans, 30,000?

We both probably used 33.5k.

Although we've lost circa 500-750 as well due to the segregation. I didn't think of that.

So we could be closer to 13,000 sold.

47 minutes ago, rammieib said:

We both probably used 33.5k.

Although we've lost circa 500-750 as well due to the segregation. I didn't think of that.

So we could be closer to 13,000 sold.

Add on the Huddersfield fans too though, 1500?

A few signings and I think it'll end up being around 20-22,000.

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Add on the Huddersfield fans too though, 1500?

A few signings and I think it'll end up being around 20-22,000.

Anything over 20k will be amazing is my honest opinion including away fans.

17-20k expected.

Under 17k, club has a lot of work to do on and off the field to entice fans back.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Anything over 20k will be amazing is my honest opinion including away fans.

17-20k expected.

Under 17k, club has a lot of work to do on and off the field to entice fans back.

Under 20k would be embarrassing really. But you can't blame the fans, the club is a joke. 

21 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Under 20k would be embarrassing really. But you can't blame the fans, the club is a joke. 

Depends how much below 20k. 18k or 19k would be disappointing but not embarrassing. I wouldn’t be surprised if attendances all round the championship are lower than you’d normally expect even for an early August game. 

Not sure the “club is a joke” comment is really necessary.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Depends how much below 20k. 18k or 19k would be disappointing but not embarrassing. I wouldn’t be surprised if attendances all round the championship are lower than you’d normally expect even for an early August game. 

Exactly. Let's wait and see how we compare to other clubs.

As well as people who are hesitant about joining big crowds, people may have found other things to do with their Saturday afternoons, may be feeling the pinch financially, maybe haven't missed football as much as they thought they would do.

I think all of football will face a challenge to get crowds back to pre-covid levels.

29 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Pandemic ? People have and will be losing their jobs whilst some may well be taking their families on a holiday somewhere - attendances will be down all over the championship 

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Fair point. Due to the pandemic, a lot will have got out of the habit of going to football and might not return for some time. And that will be the case for every club. However, due to the situation Derby are in, the problem of attendance will likely be exacerbated. It would be a great shame for a club of this size that usually has exceptional home support, to only have 18k. But, it's certainly better than nothing. Let's all get behind the team.

Edited by Rammy03

44 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

i agree ,would rather have less fans if they all support the club because we are not a joke we are a great club going through a rough patch.

5 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

i agree ,would rather have less fans if they all support the club because we are not a joke we are a great club going through a rough patch.

I agree too. In my book anything near 20k will be a good crowd. Think if we put in a performance, the atmosphere will be good particularly if the hardcore support get behind the young players. Don't mind losing 5K of the moaners!