The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Think it’s the fact I got crushed on the Spion Kop in the Semi Final after Bruce flattened Greenoff give me a bad perspective on the place.  I’m plaster for 12 weeks. 

Blimey. So many fans have stories pre-Hillsborough, my Wolves mates tell be horror stories. I only started going in 85 so missed out on the 'glory' years.

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Think it’s the fact I got crushed on the Spion Kop in the Semi Final after Bruce flattened Greenoff give me a bad perspective on the place.  I’m plaster for 12 weeks. 

Didn't he take two of them out in one passage of play. Wasn't the other Pearson?

I vaguely remember on a TV programme about the referee Jack Taylor, Pearson pointing at his black eye.

1 hour ago, Charlie George said:

Wonder if we feature on this. 2100 Monday. 

Just set it up to record. It’s on Virgin TV channel 622.. strap line says “The I-unit goes undercover to expose how English football clubs can be bought by criminals and become vehicles to the proceeds of their crimes”

7 hours ago, rsmini said:

Just set it up to record. It’s on Virgin TV channel 622.. strap line says “The I-unit goes undercover to expose how English football clubs can be bought by criminals and become vehicles to the proceeds of their crimes”

So it's about Forest then

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

So I mean this not at all against David, but was there literally no point in the fans forum last week if what was said can still not be reported by now?

No surprise that the club is either dragging it’s heels on the signing off on the report, or making him delete the vast majority of it.

10 hours ago, Charlie George said:

Wonder if we feature on this. 2100 Monday. 

I quite like watching Al Jazeera news , you tend to get less hysterics and bias than you get on BBC or Sky News (Just saying that seems wrong but there  you go)  and they do have some good/objective news documentary series so I will make sure I watch this

59 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

No surprise that the club is either dragging it’s heels on the signing off on the report, or making him delete the vast majority of it.

In terms of the delay, I’d dn’t David say in his last post that it wasn’t the clubs fault?

I know David must be wrestling with some challenges that are none of our business. It’s a shame we can’t convince him that we’re all friends (well, most of us) despite the occasional falling outs and the vast majority of us just want to see what he is able to report back before the judging the club on a) our current position and b) how they’ve handled this communication exercise. We shouldn’t be be judging David in any way. If the details he is able to provide amount to sweet FA (as looks like it may the case judging by that article from the Rams Trust) well it’s none David’s fault.

If you read this David. Take care.

17 minutes ago, JG400 said:

I quite like watching Al Jazeera news , you tend to get less hysterics and bias than you get on BBC or Sky News (Just saying that seems wrong but there  you go)  and they do have some good/objective news documentary series so I will make sure I watch this

Sky News: "Warning, the following may contain flash photography"

Al Jazeera: Man has head removed with large blade. As you were.