The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Is this a deliberate stalling tactic by the club in the hope that the longer this goes on the more disinterested people will become?

Or are they biding their time for some castostropic piece of news to drop so they can conceal the release in the shadow of that?

To be honest Tyler I’m now of the opinion that anything earth shattering or interesting would have already been posted (elsewhere) by either the Punjabi Rams or that chappie from Ramstrust.

I’ve got a bit of sympathy with David here because he’s trying to do what’s right for his forum and the same for the club who chose his forum to go into a kind of partnership with.

The proverbial rock and a hard place spring to mind.

Edited by Pearl Ram

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

It's at the bottom of every single page on the forum for anyone who has scrolled down far enough

The club contributes by buying ad space it seems - They don't just hand money over - But they do help us keep this place going, which I personally think is to our benefit, by continuing to buy advertising 

DCFC Fans is an unofficial fans forum. Derby County Football Club contributes towards covering the costs of operating this forum through the promotion of products or services provided by the Club or their preferred partners.Powered by Invision Community

Ah - thanks. I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

That does seem to contradict the message in the Guidelines though

https://dcfcfans.uk/guidelines/

we are in no way affiliated or connected to Derby County Football Club.

Either way - kind of proves the point I was trying to make. David wouldn't want to speak out of turn by publishing something Mel wasn't happy with - because the funding for the hosting might dry up. Something that would negatively affect all of us

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Is this a deliberate stalling tactic by the club in the hope that the longer this goes on the more disinterested people will become?

Or are they biding their time for some castostropic piece of news to drop so they can conceal the release in the shadow of that?

Why would they want people to become even more disinterested though?

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I have.

Just not with a dog!

I've never had a best friend who's required me to follow him around and pick up his poo after him, while trying to lick my face after eating some other friends poo.

So you have had afriend like that? but not a dog?

Is it a forum member? Please say it's a forum member!

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

I've never had a best friend who's required me to follow him around and pick up his poo after him, while trying to lick my face after eating some other friends poo.

So you have had afriend like that? but not a dog?

Is it a forum member? Please say it's a forum member!

Kinell, you've stitched me up good and proper there, hoisted by my own petard!

I've formulated a reply, but it's been sent off to my lawyers for prior approval. 

Should hear back in 48hrs.

Dave is hardly in a win win situation here.

I'm glad he went & i don't blame him. We'd all go given half the chance. Were all nosey enough to want to know whats going on. Its like a drama series supporting Derby 

If he didn't go he'd be getting abuse by some helmets on here for not finding out whats going on. Also he doesn't post min by min live updates from the fans Forum with mel he also gets tagged in posts & people demand updates thinking he's mels yes man paid in sausage sandwiches 

Its good that the forum have a representative that can attend. Its not daves fault if can or can't post updates. Its the clubs. 

Personally I'm not bothered if the updates never get posted on here. Its a bloody good forum & i enjoy coming on here. If stuff can't be said then so be it & protecting the forum from liable is the main thing ? 

Honestly some of the stick david gets on here i wouldn't blame him for packing the forum in. Doesn't deserve it. Imagine running a forum for fans to enjoy, vent after games and lock horns over different opinions from signings to tactics. Then for the pleasure get some stick  

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Dave is hardly in a win win situation here.

I'm glad he went & i don't blame him. We'd all go given half the chance. Were all nosey enough to want to know whats going on. Its like a drama series supporting Derby 

If he didn't go he'd be getting abuse by some helmets on here for not finding out whats going on. Also he doesn't post min by min live updates from the fans Forum with mel he also gets tagged in posts & people demand updates thinking he's mels yes man paid in sausage sandwiches 

Its good that the forum have a representative that can attend. Its not daves fault if can or can't post updates. Its the clubs. 

Personally I'm not bothered if the updates never get posted on here. Its a bloody good forum & i enjoy coming on here. If stuff can't be said then so be it & protecting the forum from liable is the main thing ? 

Honestly some of the stick david gets on here i wouldn't blame him for packing the forum in. Doesn't deserve it. Imagine running a forum for fans to enjoy, vent after games and lock horns over different opinions from signings to tactics. Then for the pleasure get some stick  

Who is giving him stick makes no sense