v Salford City - Pre Season Friendly

Day

I complained at the time and said we needed better.

Didn't realise how good we actually had with Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick. Ward and Russell on the wings.

Hell I'd even bring back Simon Dawkins. (Just checked, he's even a free agent right now!)

Off topic, would Butterfield get into our side right now? He'd fit in perfectly 

Edited by DerbyRam!

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Let’s hope the situation stays the same and he walks and then we get taken over and get someone in who knows what they are doing or at least get some experience in the coaching team. It’s like we’ve let the local school p.e team in to manage and coach us. Get maclaren on that training pitch 

He’s never been my first choice but Alex Neill knows this division and what’s required and can work on limited budget I’d go for him but not my choice 

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

I complained at the time and said we needed better.

Didn't realise how good we actually had with Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick. Ward and Russell on the wings.

Hell I'd even bring back Simon Dawkins. 

Off topic, would Butterfield get into our side right now? He'd fit in perfectly 

Hell even feed the fish back 

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Hell even feed the fish back 

While he couldn't finish to save his own kind, at least he got into exciting positions! We've really gone backwards in the past few years.

I really believe Lampard just compounded the problem, take away his covering the cracks loans, we were a very poor side!

Seems to me, when you can only sign four. You better make sure those four will add some type of value. Only way to sort that is by giving them game time. Giving game time in a meaningless friendly (as far as the regular season is concerned). Seems perfect. 

Yes, Sibbo’s better. Everybody is getting plenty of minutes this championship season. 

I’d rather find out early on who of the only four we can sign will help us along the way too. 

coyr!

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

While he couldn't finish to save his own kind, at least he got into exciting positions! We've really gone backwards in the past few years.

I really believe Lampard just compounded the problem, take away his covering the cracks loans, we were a very poor side!

Why is it Lampard's fault he covered the cracks? They were there before and after Lampard, isn't it a good thing he was able to cover them?