Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

Why is it that every time we unearth a gem of a player it turns out that they are made out of digestive biscuits and held together with pritt-stick?

I know he's alright, and that's awesome, but I cant help but feel that it's only a matter of time before the next incident.

I really hope I'm wrong because if he stays fit until the end of the season we'll stay up.

This could be a pivitol part of our season if Bielik can remain fit for the rest of the season. That 50 yd cross field pass and overhead kick for our second goal just shows his absolute class. Really pleased he is not seriously injured again. With Plange being loaned back by Palace? to the end of the season we have got a better chance now than I thought pre transfer window. We need though to keep momentum. I would be happy with a draw Wednesday but we must not lose. UTR

51 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

This could be a pivitol part of our season if Bielik can remain fit for the rest of the season. That 50 yd cross field pass and overhead kick for our second goal just shows his absolute class. Really pleased he is not seriously injured again. With Plange being loaned back by Palace? to the end of the season we have got a better chance now than I thought pre transfer window. We need though to keep momentum. I would be happy with a draw Wednesday but we must not lose. UTR

Bielik fit again is like signing a Premier League international midfielder. Surprised Arsenal sold him to be honest. Although there is a fitness concern, his quality is on another level. Massive boost for us.