Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

Think best case scenario is either he stays (which now seems unlikely) or we loan him out with his wages covered and maybe a loan fee of around £500k -£1m. He stays fit and has a class season, we get promoted and then come next season we’ll have him back or be able to sell him for his worth. 

Can’t see another alternative which would suit us and whilst it may not be good for morale to have him sulking around the place. We didn’t spend £8m on him to be injured for the best part of 2 seasons and then let him leave for nowt. 

Think him and Lawrence are definitely gone.

2 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Think best case scenario is either he stays (which now seems unlikely) or we loan him out with his wages covered and maybe a loan fee of around £500k -£1m. He stays fit and has a class season, we get promoted and then come next season we’ll have him back or be able to sell him for his worth. 

Can’t see another alternative which would suit us and whilst it may not be good for morale to have him sulking around the place. We didn’t spend £8m on him to be injured for the best part of 2 seasons and then let him leave for nowt. 

Think him and Lawrence are definitely gone.

Well according to radio derby last night derby set off tom lawance a new contract.

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

Personally I'd like him to stay, but if not, and he was to go out on loan to a club in a higher league (or even foreign league), couldn't we make it a 6 month loan?

A loan might be the best option all round and there have been a few precedents set of relegated teams loaning out players, just so they can keep them on the books.

As others have said, doubt any would be buyer would pay a sufficient fee, but if we could loan and get promoted in one season, it might mean we get to keep Bielik if he sees a brighter future for Derby 1 year on.

If we loan Beilik out , we are just “kicking the can down the road”. By the time he comes back he would be in the last year of his contract and getting ready to walk for free like Waghorn, Johnson etc etc. IF the Admin have been making all these millions of payments we could get money back to re-build.

So the lad gets injured, we treat him and pay him to recover. Then he comes back and plays a few games his form dropped somewhat. and gets injured again.

We get relegated, and now his international manager has told him to find another club? Kin’ell.

Was Bielek in the polish squad when he played for Charlton in league one?  If he was, I’d tell the National coach to Odpieprz się!

Is he tears up league one he’ll either get his move or a call up.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

So the lad gets injured, we treat him and pay him to recover. Then he comes back and plays a few games his form dropped somewhat. and gets injured again.

We get relegated, and now his international manager has told him to find another club? Kin’ell.

Was Bielek in the polish squad when he played for Charlton in league one?  If he was, I’d tell the National coach to Odpieprz się!

Is he tears up league one he’ll either get his move or a call up.

His first senior call up was in September 2019, not long after joining us.

Just now, David said:

His first senior call up was in September 2019, not long after joining us.

Alright Wiki, the Polish squads like league one anyway, I mean, that have Joziak in it.

I’ll admit that striker they have is ok, I recon we could get him when his contract runs out. Swap for Bielek maybe?

Just now, Boycie said:

Alright Wiki, the Polish squads like league one anyway, I mean, that have Joziak in it.

I’ll admit that striker they have is ok, I recon we could get him when his contract runs out. Swap for Bielek maybe?

Well I mean you could have looked and saved yourself a sentence, I guess it's true what they say about you sparkys......lazy.

With us owing arsenal 8 million for Bielek there's zero reason to sell, we simply wouldn't recover the money or even break even.

We will need his skills in League one.

He's still under contract next season, why would dcfc sell.

He's one bright light in a team that's decimated by free transfers during the summer.

Loaning him out, doesn't help derby, since it means the loss of a great player and so where would the benefit come from.

You couldn't do a loan swap deal either, who would join derby in that sort of swap deal.

3 minutes ago, Oldben said:

With us owing arsenal 8 million for Bielek there's zero reason to sell, we simply wouldn't recover the money or even break even.

We will need his skills in League one.

He's still under contract next season, why would dcfc sell.

He's one bright light in a team that's decimated by free transfers during the summer.

Loaning him out, doesn't help derby, since it means the loss of a great player and so where would the benefit come from.

You couldn't do a loan swap deal either, who would join derby in that sort of swap deal.

We don't owe £8m

We signed him for £8m payable over his contract. 

5 hours ago, sage said:

We don't owe £8m

We signed him for £8m payable over his contract. 

37 minutes ago, Oldben said:

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

That article is over 7 months old and the fee was up to 10 million.

Per the administrators original statement of affairs, dated September 2021, there were £8.3m of transfer fees outstanding, the same figure was still outstanding in the Administrators Progress Report in March 2022.

What the £8.3m is made up of is not apparent.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Per the administrators original statement of affairs, dated September 2021, there were £8.3m of transfer fees outstanding, the same figure was still outstanding in the Administrators Progress Report in March 2022.

Joswiak would be about £2.5m of that and there might be smaller amounts owed for other players/add-ons etc. 

Edited by Crewton

8 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think there was some Ravanelli fee still outstanding..