Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

50 minutes ago, Igor Igor Whats the Score? said:

I don’t want to ruin Xmas but 2 x ACL injuries = no longer the superstar we all prayed for at £10M ?

People said the same after his first injury. He played around 10 games and I think we won 7 or 8 of them. He then got injured and we went on to win around 1 in 15... That's how good he is.

He will probably play about 4 games and do his knee and be about for another 2 years. We will still have Bielik playing for us when he's in his 30s and he would have played about 30 games. 

Waste of money tbh, quality player and not his fault but wjen you don't have much money and spend a significant amount on one player this is what happens with a bit of bad luck. Should have spread the money out more. 

Quality player as he showed when he came back.

I think it’s fair to worry about his ACL injuries, having two in such a short space of time is a concern. They take their toll and you always lose something when you have one. Fozzy is a rarity in having come back from 3, not many achieve that.

Hopefully they build him up properly and he isn’t rushed back.

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

I hope they don't rush him back. If he can get fully fit he'll still be an asset even if he loses a bit of pace. Maybe he'd have to convert fully to a centre back, but he'd still be the best one at the club.

Unfortunately, after only 2 wins in our first 15/18 games of next season, I can see him being rushed back to salvage someone's managerial career.