Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

24 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

He lives just up  the road from me in Duffield, and I've seen him jogging around the village and he looks fit.

I believe he'll be named as a sub on Saturday against Coventry, but not saying he'll be called upon to come on. However, it'll be a boost, to not only his confidence to be involved, but the team, as well as the fans.

COYR's

With us being able to name 9 subs I see no reason for him not to be on the bench. Gets him back in the mix with the team, nothing wrong with him doing the warm ups before the game & half time. 

On 06/01/2022 at 18:34, ImARam2 said:

He lives just up  the road from me in Duffield, and I've seen him jogging around the village and he looks fit.

I believe he'll be named as a sub on Saturday against Coventry, but not saying he'll be called upon to come on. However, it'll be a boost, to not only his confidence to be involved, but the team, as well as the fans.

COYR's

Fit fit or fit fit?

Beginning of Feb. That’s after the January transfer window deadline ? 

Play him when he’s ready as we have options in his position now and make sure he’s at the club for the run in. Another run of 16 games at 1.7 points like last season could get us over the line and providing we get some wins before he comes back

11 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Beginning of Feb. That’s after the January transfer window deadline ? 

Play him when he’s ready as we have options in his position now and make sure he’s at the club for the run in. Another run of 16 games at 1.7 points like last season could get us over the line and providing we get some wins before he comes back

Well really if he’s playing in a better team than last year we could manage better than 1.7 points per game.

but let’s see what January window brings or rather takes.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

When he’s ready…

My comment was in relation to the cup game and being able to name 9 subs. Only 5 can be used so I thought he could've made the bench jus tto give himself, the squad & fans a boost. He wouldn't have had to come on, just involved in the pre-match & half time warm ups which he would've been ready for

i've been a big fan of Bielik since he joined, but his injuries worry me.  He is an all out physical type of player and am not sure his legs can take that.  We owe money on him, if a good offer were to appear, i would sell.

15 minutes ago, ramit said:

i've been a big fan of Bielik since he joined, but his injuries worry me.  He is an all out physical type of player and am not sure his legs can take that.  We owe money on him, if a good offer were to appear, i would sell.

I worry about that because he seemed a bit 'bambi-like' in some of his athleticism. It struck me that he was either going to 'grow' into his body or needed some sort of 'mobility' training. We'll see, I hope he's ready to go he's a real asset.