Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

6 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

If he could get 30-45 minute on Saturday that would be a great game to bring him in to. No real pressure, better standard than the 23s 

Also a higher intensity which would not be advisable for his first runout. The u23's have games against Liverpool and Charlton next Monday and Friday maybe 45 minutes against Liverpool and see how he is. If no reaction then again on Friday. 

Anyone thinking Derby and Rooney may be being cute on the Bielik situation? We don’t need to rush him back because the other lads are doing so well, so by holding him back we don’t risk him unnecessarily. However let’s say we have to sell players this month, surely if Bielik plays through Jan it increases the risk of losing him. He doesn’t play he still needs to prove fitness and it means if we lose Bird and Knight for example we still have a midfield capable of getting results, Bielik proves his fitness and we lose him in the summer.

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Anyone thinking Derby and Rooney may be being cute on the Bielik situation? We don’t need to rush him back because the other lads are doing so well, so by holding him back we don’t risk him unnecessarily. However let’s say we have to sell players this month, surely if Bielik plays through Jan it increases the risk of losing him. He doesn’t play he still needs to prove fitness and it means if we lose Bird and Knight for example we still have a midfield capable of getting results, Bielik proves his fitness and we lose him in the summer.

Whilst we all know how good Bielik can be, I can’t see clubs taking a risk on a player who’s just had 2 ACL injuries to the same knee. The deal with Arsenal makes it even more complicated as we still owe the majority of the money even though we’re nearly 3 years in, it would be pointless for us to sell a player on the cheap and then continue paying Arsenal for years to come. Having said all of that, we all know he can add a different dynamic to this team, defensively and attacking wise. I can’t wait to see him run out again.

Probably the best deal for DCFC (pure speculation on my part) would be for Arsenal to re-sign him on a cost-neutral deal (wiping our debt) but loaning him back to us for the rest of the season, no fee, us paying the maximum wages we're allowed, to get him fit, with a 10% sell on clause to compensate us for getting him fit again. 

How about it Mr Kronke? ? 

5 minutes ago, Bob Gnarly said:

Surely you would want him training properly for at LEAST a week before getting him in the matchday squad? 

Think he's been training for a while to get his fitness levels up. This is the first time the official accounts have shown him with the other players though. For all we know he could've been doing some team training behind the scenes and the club have kept it out of the spotlight so he can rehab without feeling rushed to be back in the matchday squad.

Just like Lawrence , Beilik has the chance to play in the Qatar World Cup later this year. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. His agent will make sure he doesn’t kick a ball in anger till he is 200% ready.  A 3rd ACL would be a disaster even though Fozzy has come back from it. Let’s not push the lad.

He lives just up  the road from me in Duffield, and I've seen him jogging around the village and he looks fit.

I believe he'll be named as a sub on Saturday against Coventry, but not saying he'll be called upon to come on. However, it'll be a boost, to not only his confidence to be involved, but the team, as well as the fans.

COYR's