Phillip Cocu

teddyb16

1 hour ago, teddyb16 said:

More a question or a "does anyone know". Mr Cocu lived not too far from me and I regularly sae him running round the village and also in our local Morrisons. 

I presumed he had gone back to Holland once his employment ended to be with his family but I have just seen him running passed my house again (hell of a pace too!). He was also in full DCFC training kit 

Anyone shed any light? 

Because he is the Defensive midfielder of high quality who doesn’t get completely snapped in half so he could play!

Altough as manager he was cut of at the knees whilst managing with both hands tied behind his back 

2 hours ago, teddyb16 said:

More a question or a "does anyone know". Mr Cocu lived not too far from me and I regularly sae him running round the village and also in our local Morrisons. 

I can't believe he'd be so irresponsible as to run around a supermarket.

Dangerous places, supermarkets!  I feel sick!   

Whatever his future intentions are he conducted himself with dignity and class whilst at our club …our first ever foreign manager and for me never really got the backing that other managers got like Clement buying poo ? 

had a lot to put up with it seems with the whole Keogh fiasco and a squad short of top quality when he took over but think he helped our youngsters a lot 

really wanted him to succeed here but think the whole Rooney thing helped derail things ….I wish the bloke every success in the future 

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Whatever his future intentions are he conducted himself with dignity and class whilst at our club …our first ever foreign manager and for me never really got the backing that other managers got like Clement buying poo ? 

had a lot to put up with it seems with the whole Keogh fiasco and a squad short of top quality when he took over but think he helped our youngsters a lot 

really wanted him to succeed here but think the whole Rooney thing helped derail things ….I wish the bloke every success in the future 

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Spot on, the guy was class and dignity personified in very difficult circumstances. He deserves all the luck in the world in his next job. 

29 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Spot on!!!!

5 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Genuinely think he'll be a good shout for the Holland job when de Boer gets the boot in about a week

Absolute class and dignity when he was given a disaster of a club to run at the time. Hope he doesn't get tarnished by the clubs /Mel's name

Spot on again!!

If I'd known how bad Rooney was going to be I'd have been a lot more patient with Cocu (not that I wanted Wayne in the first place,mind)

I'd rather have him in charge again which is saying something but wouldn't wish that on him in our current predicament.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong