The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

9 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Can someone just drag Kane off the pitch, somebody, anybody 

It’s worrying for the later stages that both Kane and Rashford currently look as if they’ve never played football before….

John Stones blowing out if his arse so much he's subbed. 

Henderson put in for no reason. This is a European Championships. Not the time for 'getting minutes' 

Kane doing nothing. 

Rashford looks like he is trying out a new sport. 

Sancho must have told Southgate his nose is worse than Steve Bruce's

Meh. Still topping the group as things stand, though.

Quite good first half. Did nothing second. Neither did Czechs. We weren't really put under any pressure nor did we try to do anything so can't tell really how good a shape we're in. 

I still worry that our defence hasn't really faced any pace whatsoever so far but could be about to come up against a side with plenty. 

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Quite good first half. Did nothing second. Neither did Czechs. We weren't really put under any pressure nor did we try to do anything so can't tell really how good a shape we're in. 

I still worry that our defence hasn't really faced any pace whatsoever so far but could be about to come up against a side with plenty. 

Typical, I missed the first half, just had it on a phone in the background. So I missed all the best bits. 

My favourite bit was where England gave away a corner by passing backwards so much when they started on the halfway line

ITV are calling it much more lively and that spark was there. Kane looked more involved, they said. 

Er.. lol.