The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

This will be his team 

Pickford, Shaw, Maguire, Stones, Walker, Rice, Phillips, Grealish, Sterling, Kane, Saka

I’d have Foden and Sancho instead of Saka and Phillips 

I wasn’t far off! Unbelievable sack him now before the game otherwise it’s another wasted tournament. 

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

This will be his team 

Pickford, Shaw, Maguire, Stones, Walker, Rice, Phillips, Grealish, Sterling, Kane, Saka

I’d have Foden and Sancho instead of Saka and Phillips 

Bob on mate. 

I will watch Scotland. Not bothered about us. 

We get a better draw if we finish 3rd. Come on Scotland and Czech! 

31 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

FD6B844C-65F7-489B-BDE1-AB8E336A9C37.png

Think mings can be disappointed to be dropped - done nothing wrong and Maguire doesn't bring anything extra imo. 

Let's see if Wazzas analysis is accurate and we try dribbling on the wings instead of short tippy tappy passes. I'm not seeing much original thought there though. 

Southgate needs to craft an actual midfield rather than have rice standing between the cbs, while Phillips farts around 50 yards ahead of him hoping not to be booked as he notches up a dozen fouls per game ?

Scotland haven't scored a goal in 215 minutes in the tournament so far and need at least 2 in the final 60 but Ally McCoist says "this isn't a disaster yet" and "there is plenty of time left in this game for Scotland".

TV gold.

2 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

Scotland haven't scored a goal in 215 minutes in the tournament so far and need at least 2 in the final 60 but Ally McCoist says "this isn't a disaster yet" and "there is plenty of time left in this game for Scotland".

TV gold.

For unwavering Pro Scottish optimism Denis law in the late 70s early 80s on radio was the benchmark. 

"ah think Scotland have been playing good stuff. They've had the better chances" 

"thanks Denis, so it's Scotland 0 Argentina 3".....??