Yankee Doodle Derby

9 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Isnt Tom too busy supporting the Church of Scientology and its associated social programs!

No he has been at goodwood, wimbledon, euros, F1 that i have seen. Way too much time and money on his hands. Just wanted donation not as owner!

17 hours ago, Shaftesbury Street said:

I have ran out of patience now. The piss poor communication from the club is appalling. What contingencies do we have if dont find a buyer before season start? 

So what does that mean exactly?

Are you no longer a fan?  Will you refuse to go to games?  Have you started to tell folks that you are not interested in football, or do you express a fondness for a different team now?

What exactly happens when we run out of patience with our beloved football club?

#intrigued

14 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So what does that mean exactly?

Are you no longer a fan?  Will you refuse to go to games?  Have you started to tell folks that you are not interested in football, or do you express a fondness for a different team now?

What exactly happens when we run out of patience with our beloved football club?

#intrigued

I'm going to support Forest. I'm no longer going to go to games. I now like Netball, cracking sport.

Patience with the current ownership.

I really need to proof read these messages if I'm getting replies like this, clearly I'm not communicating very well.?‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

With the triallists, we have staying around and another joining them despite us only being able to sign 4 players would possibly suggest something is going to change shortly.....maybe even on this front.

Hope so

Surely not all trial lists will get taken on though. The whole point is to see players close up before moving forward with your preferred options. There will be plenty more over the next six weeks - and let's be honest there is going to be great value in the Free Agents market come September 1st as there will be more players without clubs than ever before.

On 21/07/2021 at 21:51, Rambalin said:

With the triallists, we have staying around and another joining them despite us only being able to sign 4 players would possibly suggest something is going to change shortly.....maybe even on this front.

Actually 5 players mate we can sign up.

On 20/07/2021 at 20:38, Shaftesbury Street said:

I'm going to support Forest. I'm no longer going to go to games. I now like Netball, cracking sport.

I really need to proof read these messages if I'm getting replies like this, clearly I'm not communicating very well.?‍♂️

Ah, OK,

So it's the ownership you have lost patience with, as opposed to DCFC in particular, or football in general.

... But my intrigue remains, and my question still stands... What happens now, now that you have "lost patience" with our current ownership?

What can you... or any of us... do about it, other than walk away?  ?‍♂️

49 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah, OK,

So it's the ownership you have lost patience with, as opposed to DCFC in particular, or football in general.

... But my intrigue remains, and my question still stands... What happens now, now that you have "lost patience" with our current ownership?

Not give the club your money? You can still support the club but if you don’t support the owners the hardest way to hit them is in the pocket. 

for the record I’m not saying this I’m anti Mel but if someone is then this is what I would do.

Edited by Ramslad1992
Added

10 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Not give the club your money? You can still support the club but if you don’t support the owners the hardest way to hit them is in the pocket. 

for the record I’m not saying this I’m anti Mel but if someone is then this is what I would do.

Considering match receipts are less than 25% of revenue then your proposition does not stand up to scrutiny in terms of kicking the owner.

I would not be overly concerned with your 1 fan boycott and neither will Mel.

On 20/07/2021 at 20:38, Shaftesbury Street said:

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah, OK,

I'll do you one better....is it better to be an anti-fan or not be a fan at all?

Answers on a postcard please. 

To respond to the question you posed am sure the OP said that they would go and watch Forest or netball instead.