Yankee Doodle Derby

7 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Not give the club your money? You can still support the club but if you don’t support the owners the hardest way to hit them is in the pocket. 

for the record I’m not saying this I’m anti Mel but if someone is then this is what I would do.

Yeah.  God point.  Thanks.

I guess I'm just trying to get a handle on how this running out of patience actually works. 

... I guess I like to be prepared, just in case!  ?

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I'll do you one better....is it better to be an anti-fan or not be a fan at all?

Answers on a postcard please. 

To respond to the question you posed am sure the OP said that they would go and watch Forest or netball instead. 

Rightly or wrongly, I took that part of the response to be sarcasm, or at the very least, tongue in cheek.  ?‍♂️

My bad!  

25 minutes ago, Carnero said:

From the Andy (@DERBY5HIRE) fella...

So who is his "Mr X" ?

My money is on Kevin Spacey.

Math Reaction GIF by Travis

E7AiMsYWUAEkEWS.jpeg

I think the diagram is pretty decent and explains whats happening quite well considering all the different deals that could be happening with the club & stadium etc

Could Mr X be Andy Appleby? Has business in USA, friends with Horton, worked with Mel at DCFC before

Edited by DCFC1388

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think the diagram is pretty decent and explains whats happening quite well considering all the different deals that could be happening with the club & stadium etc

Could Mr X be Andy Appleby? Has business in USA, friends with Horton, worked with Mel at DCFC before

Appleby or Glick would be the favourites wouldn't they (Glick now works for David Tepper... ?)

11 hours ago, IslandExile said:

There's nobody.

It's all quiet because there are no prospective buyers.

I'm not in the know at all but if there was anyone, there would be a leak of some kind, a hint, a speculative article but there's nothing, zip, niet.

Not happening.

We go with what we've got. COYR ?

The club, DET & BBC have all stated we're in talks with american consortiums, Nixon has reported Garry Cook is involved with helping the deal along. Only thing missing really is the name of the actual buyers, but is it actually a bad thing that hasnt come out yet? We have all seen what happened with Gabay, BZI & Alonso when they were made public.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

The club, DET & BBC have all stated we're in talks with american consortiums, Nixon has reported Garry Cook is involved with helping the deal along. Only thing missing really is the name of the actual buyers, but is it actually a bad thing that hasnt come out yet? We have all seen what happened with Gabay, BZI & Alonso when they were made public.

Yeah Jeff Bezos is still trying to get out of his space suit hence the delay 

12 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Its Mulder or Scully 

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

"in talks" is vague... Could mean anything.

I don't think the earlier takeovers failed because the tasks went public; they failed because the "buyers" were charlatans.