Yankee Doodle Derby

On 13/07/2021 at 23:10, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think the conspiracy to make andy off twitter look a berk runs far deeper than we previously thought.

He's an Adam Curtis documentary in the form of a Twitter account.

"Here's one thing, and here's another thing that doesn't really correlate. And that the same time there's this.. and look at this..!"

He's convinced himself he's unravelling a large conspiracy. Genuinely think he bottles his own piss.

On 13/07/2021 at 21:34, Topram said:

probably nothing but a little thread from that guy again 

Last little thread of his was him leaving a late, aka EFL timed,message saying funds lodged with the EFL.  A few days later I tweeted a follow up so ask for an update. Nowt.  Says it all IMO. 

25 minutes ago, cosmic said:

He's an Adam Curtis documentary in the form of a Twitter account.

"Here's one thing, and here's another thing that doesn't really correlate. And that the same time there's this.. and look at this..!"

He's convinced himself he's unravelling a large conspiracy. Genuinely think he bottles his own piss.

Adam Curtis is great!

1 minute ago, BucksRam said:

Last little thread of his was him leaving a late, aka EFL timed,message saying funds lodged with the EFL.  A few days later I tweeted a follow up so ask for an update. Nowt.  Says it all IMO. 

Probably a Florist fan with too much time on his hands? There was also a cryptic tweet from Ed Dawes about the significance of today.

Its still all gone quiet over there though.

He actually blocked me for stating that his assumptions and suppositions were tenuous at best. I think he does have the right idea in terms of Horton buying the ground, but I also think there's a lot more to it than that. There's an arrogance to the bloke, his cryptic nonsense points to him being deluded, drinking his own kool-aid, whilst living in his Mum's cellar at age 47. 

5 minutes ago, Taribo said:

There’s never been anything actually concrete to this, just rumours - probably fuelled by Mel/Pearce to stop us fans from going ape 

Both the DET & BBC Derby have confirmed we're in talks with American consortiums...how much more concrete do you need without the club making another statement which they can be beaten with if it falls through again

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Both the DET & BBC Derby have confirmed we're in talks with American consortiums...how much more concrete do you need without the club making another statement which they can be beaten with if it falls through again

We’ve been in talks with various ‘American Consortiums’ since the last lot of Yanks (/Canadians) left.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

We need to cement this relationship before the sands of time engulf it. We will never get to the point where we need to gravel to sell the club in a set timeframe. Several potential buyers may be in the mix.