Yankee Doodle Derby

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Any idea what Andy is going on about?

As far as I can tell, the catering company that work at PP own an Ice Hockey team and want to/already do invest in e-sports, so they must be buying Derby County?

Presumably they operate in thousands of places. Tenuous to say the least. 

I've replied, lets see if he answers. But I can't see anything is that at all, unless he says something more detailed.

Delaware North cashed out of their position with Splyce in 2018, a year after their deal.

Cook being at Gfinity has no correlation with the Spylce deal?

Gfinity is an esports company and Spylce is just an organisation that compete in all different esports, there's no link. Spylce have probably competed in some tournaments that Gfinity have hosted/sponsors, but there's no direct link between the two. 

Ted Leonsis bit is mildly interesting. But I don't see what the relevance is.

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

As far as I can tell, the catering company that work at PP own an Ice Hockey team and want to/already do invest in e-sports, so they must be buying Derby County?

Presumably they operate in thousands of places. Tenuous to say the least. 

Oh. That bit in itself sounds a bit odd, but I guess it might be a big catering company?! Yeah there are always some tenous threads holding things together with Andy, but always something that gets you wondering. ? #COYR

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

My understanding was that Andy was a fan who knew his way round companies house trying to dig information. I don't think he's ever claimed to be #ITK so to speak - but just willing to spend his time trying to join dots together.

He did say that funds had been lodged( I presume he meant proof of funds) with the EFL. I would call that ITK, if true obviously.

Edited by hintonsboots