Yankee Doodle Derby

36 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

A wannabe Alan Nixon ?

LOL - to be fair he does seem to spend the time digging around but then chucks out dangling type tweets - not long ago chucked out a Harry Potter gif saying "And now we wait".  For what?  Christmas? Godot? A Star to Fall? 

2 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Oh look, another cryptic message that will get backed up with no information whatsoever.

What do you actually gain from doing this?

Sorry, it wasn't actually meant to be cryptic as such. Yes, Andy E very busy digging without ever joining the loops. I believe there's two parts to the sale - ground and club. How they then tie back up is anyone's guess at the moment. I think we'll see a different ownership model and I think it will be a huge improvement as there will no longer be a single ego/point of failure/bottleneck. I think the news on the ground will materialise first. The tick-tock was more of a p*ssing hurry up!

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I enjoy reading his posts but have realises he is not ITK by any stretch.

Yeah that's the conclusion I've drawn.  Tried to call him out on a couple of tweets asking for updates or for him to quantify his comment, and perhaps unsurprisingly, had no response. If I keep it up he'll probably block me ?

58 minutes ago, TheSlate said:

I believe there's two parts to the sale - ground and club. How they then tie back up is anyone's guess

It is just about possible that they could sell the ground to an events or real estate co subject to the club’s lease. But can’t see the rental the club pays would justify this and the rental from alternative uses is not likely to be material. So does not sound likely at all. 

20 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes. Covid has prevented him selling the club and he keeps writing the cheques. If we had an owner who was not a ram we’d likely be in administration 

someone else may have made better decisions?