Jozwiak

vonwright

Just now, TexasRam said:

Joz was on the bench last week. I’m not having a go at him as I’m so happy he played well last night and long May it continue but to say every Poland player walks into our team is based on the Polish player we have, he’s not 1st name of the team sheet. 

They all walk in, even an out of form Jozwiak gets straight back in.

6 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Joz was on the bench last week. I’m not having a go at him as I’m so happy he played well last night and long May it continue but to say every Poland player walks into our team is based on the Polish player we have, he’s not 1st name of the team sheet. 

Keepers - Juventus, Bologna, West Ham, Fiorentina
Defenders - Salzburg. Dynamo, Southampton, Sampdoria, Atalanta
Midfielders - Torino, Leeds, Brighton, Norwich. Napoli
Forwards - Bayern

if they're regulars for those teams, chances are they walk into ours

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Keepers - Juventus, Bologna, West Ham, Fiorentina
Defenders - Salzburg. Dynamo, Southampton, Sampdoria, Atalanta
Midfielders - Torino, Leeds, Brighton, Norwich. Napoli
Forwards - Bayern

if they're regulars for those teams, chances are they walk into ours

Yes I agree but all World class though by a long shot 

5 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Not world class, but Poland are a good team with good players. Who would expect to qualify for all Tournaments and progress to the knock out stages. It’s not like he’s an international for Malta. Every single player who starts for Poland walks into our team.

But, they didn’t qualify out of one of it not the weakest group in the tournament where It was virtually impossible not to qualify out of the group stages…

In fifa ranking they are closer on points to Uzbekerstan and Uganda than they are to England and Italy….. 

And as for “every single one walks into our team” it’s blatantly not true because the one we are talking about in particular doesn’t….

40 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

But, they didn’t qualify out of one of it not the weakest group in the tournament where It was virtually impossible not to qualify out of the group stages…

In fifa ranking they are closer on points to Uzbekerstan and Uganda than they are to England and Italy….. 

And as for “every single one walks into our team” it’s blatantly not true because the one we are talking about in particular doesn’t….

wasn’t one of the weakest at all, it was about the same as most. An out of form Jozwiak gets in the team repeatedly. As I’ve already said, he’s the least proven of them all, feel free to name me which polish player you think can’t get in our team.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Stop criticising our players and get behind the team #COYR

17 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

All this poo-kicking of Jozwiak is really, really tedious, particularly after he had a good game yesterday - can't you take it to the F*rest board I'm sure they'd love to join in with you!

I don't agree with you on a number of things Roy, but I'm happy to acknowledge when I think you are absolutely right about something. 

Joswiak may not have delivered all that he might have hoped, but he has skill and looks to have responded to his slight mistake last week in the right, positive way. 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Joswiak may not have delivered all that he might have hoped, but he has skill and looks to have responded to his slight mistake last week in the right, positive way. 

All this constant bashing of him is just down to argumentative ******** that has little to do with him as a player. There is absolutely nothing constructive being said, just arguing for the sake of being right. 

If we haven't had our money's worth already after last seasons penalty win, then we should be prepared to give him chance to be match ready after the Euros this season. He had a good game last night and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the same from him.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

All this constant bashing of him is just down to argumentative ******** that has little to do with him as a player. There is absolutely nothing constructive being said, just arguing for the sake of being right. 

Well yes.

It's arguing for the sake of being right... but by someone who very deliberately and aggressively always takes the controversial/'wrong' side of any discussion going in order to create further argument, because that's how he gets his kicks 

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Well yes.

It's arguing for the sake of being right... but by someone who very deliberately and aggressively always takes the controversial/'wrong' side of any discussion going in order to create further argument, because that's how he gets his kicks 

I think they are called 'trolls' and there is usually a sign?

troll GIF

29 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If we haven't had our money's worth already after last seasons penalty win, then we should be prepared to give him chance to be match ready after the Euros this season. He had a good game last night and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the same from him.

Exactly what happened to all the posts about this season we really need to support the players and get behind the team. I am not happy clappy and dont agree players shouldnt be discussed and criticised fairly but some of the posts about Roos and Joswiak today are as you say not constructive and just having a go for the sake of it. 

36 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Exactly what happened to all the posts about this season we really need to support the players and get behind the team. I am not happy clappy and dont agree players shouldnt be discussed and criticised fairly but some of the posts about Roos and Joswiak today are as you say not constructive and just having a go for the sake of it. 

I actually don’t see any bashing of him following last nights performance, only praise. There is a debate about national football, and what that means in terms of Derby and him walking into he team which has been counter argued. But I don’t see anything “bashing” Joz. He was wonderful last night and let’s hope he keeps it up in the coming weeks as we certainly need him. 

Edited by TexasRam

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

All this poo-kicking of Jozwiak is really, really tedious, particularly after he had a good game yesterday - can't you take it to the F*rest board I'm sure they'd love to join in with you!

Probably about as tedious as the daily bashing a certain poster was giving Cocu for the last 6 months of his stint with us.

651BE2B2-67C0-42A3-9817-6620611ADBC2.gif