Jozwiak

vonwright

Just now, i-Ram said:

Probably about as tedious as the daily bashing a certain poster was giving Cocu for the last 6 months of his stint with us.

651BE2B2-67C0-42A3-9817-6620611ADBC2.gif

Yeah what a surprise. Cocu was taking us down. 

But I didn't say it to be right - like most of this bashing is - I said it because I wanted the club to do well. What about you?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah what a surprise. Cocu was taking us down. 

But I didn't say it to be right - like most of this bashing is - I said it because I wanted the club to do well. What about you?

Oh I see. Your bashing is different to others because you just want the club to do well. Got it. Silly me.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Oh I see. Your bashing is different to others because you just want the club to do well. Got it. Silly me.

Correct. Bugs you does it. Anyway this is about Joz.

Looking forward to seeing what more we get, that was a lovely little backheel to set up his chance. 

4 hours ago, Coconut said:

Well yes.

It's arguing for the sake of being right... but by someone who very deliberately and aggressively always takes the controversial/'wrong' side of any discussion going in order to create further argument, because that's how he gets his kicks 

Yawn. It’s a forum.. different opinions. It’s what It is here for. 

3 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I actually don’t see any bashing of him following last nights performance, only praise. There is a debate about national football, and what that means in terms of Derby and him walking into he team which has been counter argued. But I don’t see anything “bashing” Joz. He was wonderful last night and let’s hope he keeps it up in the coming weeks as we certainly need him. 

Exactly correct my genius friend. 

50 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

So Rooney agrees with those posters who you told to go post on the Forest board? #Awkward 

Nope. I suggested they post their tedious anti-Jozwiak posts on the F*rest boards because I thought they'd enjoy their replies more.

Not at all awkward mate. ?

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope. I suggested they post their tedious anti-Jozwiak posts on the F*rest boards because I thought they'd enjoy their replies more.

Not at all awkward mate. ?

But doesn’t Rooneys comment make him a troll? That’s what I thought you meant on your previous post. No worries glad it’s not awkward  for you ?? Up the Rams ? 

He's a better player on the left side IMO, despite his decent connection with Nathan Byrne.

One thing that annoyed me a little against Hull was he picked up the ball around 40 yards from goal with space in-front of him. Instead of driving at Hull's back-line like what you'd expect from an attacker, he played the ball instead sideways to Nathan Byrne before attempting an underlapping run which was never on.

Come on Joz. You're a good dribbler, quick and possess great ball control. Stop being so unselfish and go for it. Drive at the opposition defence, commit a player or two and see what happens. He plays it safe far too often.

It's weird because I criticise Tom Lawrence for being too narrow-minded and ignoring better options. Whereas Joz is too far on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

Edited by Bris Vegas

21 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

He's a better player on the left side IMO, despite his decent connection with Nathan Byrne.

One thing that annoyed me a little against Hull was he picked up the ball around 40 yards from goal with space in-front of him. Instead of driving at Hull's back-line like what you'd expect from an attacker, he played the ball instead sideways to Nathan Byrne before attempting an underlapping run which was never on.

Come on Joz. You're a good dribbler, quick and possess great ball control. Stop being so unselfish and go for it. Drive at the opposition defence, commit a player or two and see what happens. He plays it safe far too often.

It's weird because I criticise Tom Lawrence for being too narrow-minded and ignoring better options. Whereas Joz is too far on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

I think he's better on the left because he's actually pretty good at drifting inside and linking play.

As to your other points I suspect that's a lot down to confidence which hopefully starts picking up.

22 hours ago, brady1993 said:

I think he's better on the left because he's actually pretty good at drifting inside and linking play.

As to your other points I suspect that's a lot down to confidence which hopefully starts picking up.

He needs a song to make him feel accepted and give him confidence . I'm sure someone can come up with one. There is a player in there to coax out and it can't be easy to have your mate sidelined with a bad injury . Cut the guy some slack and get behind him he may just flourish in that situation. He's here , he's there , he's every.......kin where JOOOSVIAK ....JOOOSVIAK !!!

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

He needs a song to make him feel accepted and give him confidence . I'm sure someone can come up with one. There is a player in there to coax out and it can't be easy to have your mate sidelined with a bad injury . Cut the guy some slack and get behind him he may just flourish in that situation. He's here , he's there , he's every.......kin where JOOOSVIAK ....JOOOSVIAK !!!

Perhaps just "Polska! Polska!" whenever he does anything good?

He's blond, he's quick, makes Messi look ? Jozwiak! Jozwiak!

I've seen people turn their heads
And quickly look away
Like a newborn baby
It just happens everyday

I look inside myself
And see my heart loves Jozwiak
I see a red door
I must have it painted (white &) black

I wanna see Kamil and Bielik
Take the Derby high
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted
Painted White & Black, yeah