El DerbyCo

roboto

Not sure about the Alonso fella, however I’m 100% sure I won’t believe anything written in the Daily Mail. Move on and let’s wait and see........

He seems a young cocky and frontline owner. He’s said he’s moving him and his family to Derby and will run the club first hand. His attitude to me sounds like he’s very smart and has big plans for us. Think like the leeds chairman. He’s class and pulled off some master strokes. I have full confidence if Erik comes in 

3 hours ago, falconram said:

So was Stan Collymore right in what he tweeted last week,looks increasingly likely.We are in it deeper than any of us know, I really fear for us if we go down, sad times, worse situation than the early eighties bought on buy ourselves.Looking like we could be the next Bolton.

If Stan Collymore was correct why did he delete the tweet? I suspect because it is complete BS. 

10 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

He seems a young cocky and frontline owner. He’s said he’s moving him and his family to Derby and will run the club first hand. His attitude to me sounds like he’s very smart and has big plans for us. Think like the leeds chairman. He’s class and pulled off some master strokes. I have full confidence if Erik comes in 

Sarcasm? 

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

The only things I've read regarding it is that Rush and Appleby merged to make a new company, then supposedly was interested in Derby County. But got told by Melvyn to politely “do one” 

I just can't fathom, whoever Morris’s advisors are, that they simply think to keep going for these chancers. After the last charade surely you would have looked at the business set up by the Ex Wolves chairman who acts as a Football estate Agency and does the proper tests to assure the football club will be in the best hands. 

As a fan Melvyn, come on mate. Let's start being sensible and do the best for Derby moving forward.

366 Group Limited?

37 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Simon Jordan  has no problem shooting from the hip and upsetting whoever’s in his crosshairs along the way.

Both him and Jim White have torn clubs and owners to shreds in the past, particularly in the cases of Bolton / Wigan and Blackpool. 

There's still plenty of time for that! ?

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not sure Ed Dawes logic stacks up here. How is this sort of interview being conducted on a nationally broadcasted station brushing it under the carpet compared to doing it on a locally broadcasted station that gets about 8 listeners?

Must say I find it surprising that Ed Dawes would be arrogant enough to think that. He doesn’t seem the type.

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not sure Ed Dawes logic stacks up here. How is this sort of interview being conducted on a nationally broadcasted station brushing it under the carpet compared to doing it on a locally broadcasted station that gets about 8 listeners?

We're not talking about listeners in general though, we're talking about Derby fans listening.  It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there are more Derby fans listening to Radio Derby than to Talksport.

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

We're not talking about listeners in general though, we're talking about Derby fans listening.  It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there are more Derby fans listening to Radio Derby than to Talksport.

Yes, there'd be more comeback from a RD interview (potentially) heard all around the local area, than a radio station I imagine many won't even have heard of.