El DerbyCo

roboto

Front man for some faceless dodgy money men. He is an advisor that advised a club that are actually below us!
I really fear how this is going to play out now. I did hear a few weeks back that administration is on its way as Mel is refusing to service any more debt and there are some very large bills on the horizon for the existing finance in place.

staying up may be the least of our worries….

I’ve tried to retain a balanced view of Mel’s intentions with regard to the sale of the club in the last year. The club has clearly become a burden he wants to free himself from and that’s understandable but I’ve always been on the side of those that believe he wants the best for the club and wouldn’t sell us to a wrong un. My opinion is shifting as it’s looking increasingly like he wants to cut and run. He might have just got to the point where that many people are slating him already that he has made peace with himself about leaving us in the cart and will just get him sen over to his his timeshare in Benidorm when the travel restrictions are lifted 

1 minute ago, Ramraiders said:

Front man for some faceless dodgy money men. He is an advisor that advised a club that are actually below us!
I really fear how this is going to play out now. I did hear a few weeks back that administration is on its way as Mel is refusing to service any more debt and there are some very large bills on the horizon for the existing finance in place.

staying up may be the least of our worries….

I honestly think that refusing to facilitate repayments of finance at that level would be grimly destructive for his other business entities and there financial health, as well as a director of ltd companies.  If you have a personal fortune of millions and own very expensive fixed assets he won't be able to just refuse to pay.  He may have to sell the club at a low rate in order to clear those attached debts should he have had enough as an alternative.

The chancer we have at the front of the queue indicates that may be the case.