Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

Day

5 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Did anyone hear the commentary team explain that the strange whooping noise coming from the pitch was CKR alerting the other players that he wanted the ball - so funny

I noticed that a few months ago when he first started games.  I assumed it's from when he was playing abroad and didn't have a handle on the lingo so just shrieked instead??

What I am enjoying the most is all the fans who are now claiming they knew CKR was this good. We have a lot of fans who should be on a super scouting team. Let’s face it no one was happy when we signed him. He is in his middle thirties and a poor goal scoring record.

I for one was a fan who criticised this signing. It seemed desperate just like Kevin Poole or Dean Holdsworth.

I am glad he is a success but no one expected it.

23 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

What I am enjoying the most is all the fans who are now claiming they knew CKR was this good. We have a lot of fans who should be on a super scouting team. Let’s face it no one was happy when we signed him. He is in his middle thirties and a poor goal scoring record.

I for one was a fan who criticised this signing. It seemed desperate just like Kevin Poole or Dean Holdsworth.

Well done for admitting you got it wrong!

But to say "no one was happy we signed him" and "no one expected it" is not correct though. Proof can be found from the transfer talk. ?

2 hours ago, Warwick Ram said:

My Post from 15th October 2020 - 

Right then.  Just seen this on Insta.  Initial reaction was "WHAT THE ACTUAL...!", but having breathed through a paper bag for a few minutes, I've calmed down, and now holding out hope that he turns out to be a Shefki Kuqi style signing.  As in, he won't score very often, but he'll slot in precisely how we want to play and bring the best out of Ibe, Lawrence, Sibley & The Polish Messi. 

Hardly negative

What's more surprising is how little we've relied on 3 of the 4 players I mentioned playing off him...

On 24/02/2021 at 12:19, Warwick Ram said:

I was happy. I even commented on here  saying he could be a good asset and we should give him a chance. I thought it could be a shrewd move not because I am some super scout but because of the teams he has played for, he has played in the big matches, he has played for bigger clubs than Derby.