Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

David

I've just seen the BBC article about the online racist abuse directed towards CKR. Someone needs to take these people to task and stop pussy footing around the matter and the culprits given a significant custodial sentence rather than a suspended one with 150 hours of community service. Really it a vile disease which needs to be eradicated.

I was actually quite impressed with Collymore's response to this - basically said that if it was Forest fans that were racially abusing CKR then they need to realise that were effectively abusing him as well - and also every black player that's ever pulled on a Forest shirt. 

Strong message though possibly not strong enough to get through the thick skulls of the neanderthals that do this sort of thing....

Imagine having the state of mind where you honestly believe there is nothing wrong in posting this bile on the Internet. 

You can’t reason with a sick mind, or can you ? Can these people ever get to see the error of their ways ? And that’s a genuine question because I don’t know if these people are capable of regret or shame. ☹️