Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

David

Reminds me of Stevie Howard, all you want is honesty and endeavour , you don’t need to be a fancy Dan to draw the hearts and minds of Derby supporters. In the end ,All travellers find a place to call home and  l just wish he’s around long enough to hear the appreciation pride park offers to grafters. I’m in, sorry for not believing g at first Col. 

47 minutes ago, Zulu Ram said:

Reminds me of Stevie Howard, all you want is honesty and endeavour , you don’t need to be a fancy Dan to draw the hearts and minds of Derby supporters. In the end ,All travellers find a place to call home and  l just wish he’s around long enough to hear the appreciation pride park offers to grafters. I’m in, sorry for not believing g at first Col. 

You can't dislike anyone who, having a bit of talent, works hard to maximise the advantages he can gain in sport or life. 

I used to think that about David Beckham. 

Until he started pouncing about with that spice girl, wearing beach skirts and trying to invent himself as a British sporting guru/legend. Then he became a knob.... 

22 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Yesterday's goal means there is only one season where he has scored more goals than this season.

Every chance he will beat that too.

He is having a remarkable twilight.

You'd think we'd set up the team around him. ?? #COYR

Certainly using all his experience gained in his long career. The Championship is a good league for him I think. Another year is no gamble really.

58 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You'd think we'd set up the team around him. ?? #COYR

Certainly using all his experience gained in his long career. The Championship is a good league for him I think. Another year is no gamble really.

It’s not often a player comes as a bit part player and becomes first name on the team sheet.

We could have spent £3 million and got worse value!

• 2 weeks later...