Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

David

5 minutes ago, niram said:

We got a song for the beautiful human yet? 

My suggestion would be to the tune of Chelsea’s Super Frankie Lampard

CK CK CKR

CKR CKR

CK CK CKR

SUPER KAZIM RICHARDS. (or COLIN KAZIM RICHARDS, whichever you prefer)

Now, I wasn’t up all night thinking of that and am aware of its lack of originality but I’m not all that in the chant composing department. ?‍♂️

36 minutes ago, niram said:

We got a song for the beautiful human yet? 

I seem to frequently walk around my house these days singing “duh duh duhhh, Colin Kazim-Richards” to the tune of ‘come and do the kings’.

I also found myself on Friday singing Kazim, Kazim, Kaziiiiiim to the tune of Jolene ?

I need to get out of the house 

This type of behaviour should not be associated alongside any club really. Some clubs may have more idiots among them but this is a societal and social media issue. Racists and trolls will use any excuse whether it’s football, politics or whatever. Doesn’t matter if it’s a Forest fan, this is unfortunately prevalent in our society. 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

I seem to frequently walk around my house these days singing “duh duh duhhh, Colin Kazim-Richards” to the tune of ‘come and do the kings’.

I also found myself on Friday singing Kazim, Kazim, Kaziiiiiim to the tune of Jolene ?

I need to get out of the house 

Konga, ducking autocorrect 

10 hours ago, Ramfan1958 said:

I wish he was 24 years old he would be worth a lot of money. 

He's a  top top person,top top  player , everything about him I like proper No 9 !!!!

Reading up on him the last few days, the 24 year old Colin doesn’t seem half the man or player we have on our hands now. From spats and homophobic controversies and being a bit part player, he seems to have really matured to be a fantastic influence on and off the pitch. So all in all, I think we’re actually getting his prime, just a late one. I get the sentiment of longevity, but hopefully a lot to offer still on the next 18 months.

8 hours ago, Gladys' Handbag said:

Would've thought somebody more lyrically advantaged than me could make something out of this.

Woo hoo, when we signed Kazim-Richards.

Woo hoo, people said we don’t need him.

Woo hoo, but I’m pleased that we signed him.

All of the time that we were never sure why we need him.

Pleased we signed him!

Naa-na-na-naa na-na-an-naaaaah woooooo hooooo! (Repeat)

Now I don't want to wee on anyone's fireworks but let's face it, CKR is a pretty limited footballer. Sure he holds the ball up well and his attitude is terrific but as a striker he is slow, not great at heading for goal and is often subdued by good defending. 

Had that ball not been blasted into his chest against Forest, we would be talking about a second successive disappointing game by him. 

The dreadful dearth of centre forwards at the club has elevated him to folk hero status. 

He leads the line well and is great to have 'in the trenches' but we will need better to launch a challenge next season. 

8 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Now I don't want to wee on anyone's fireworks but let's face it, CKR is a pretty limited footballer. Sure he holds the ball up well and his attitude is terrific but as a striker he is slow, not great at heading for goal and is often subdued by good defending. 

Had that ball not been blasted into his chest against Forest, we would be talking about a second successive disappointing game by him. 

The dreadful dearth of centre forwards at the club has elevated him to folk hero status. 

He leads the line well and is great to have 'in the trenches' but we will need better to launch a challenge next season. 

If Monday morning was a forum post this would be it. 

Isn't this the kaziiiim fan club topic?

Anyway, I must say that kazim has been immense in every way since he started playing under Wayne. Player of the season for me. 

42 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Angry Black And White GIF