Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

David

On 24/02/2021 at 12:47, Dimmu said:

Well done for admitting you got it wrong!

But to say "no one was happy we signed him" and "no one expected it" is not correct though. Proof can be found from the transfer talk. ?

I was one of the ones who said he'd suprise people. Admittedly only based that off YouTube clips from scowering the Internet but with what I saw him do to some poor Mexican centre backs and the fact he looked physical and technical at the same time to me were good signs. 

Thought he might suprise people but didn't expect him to be this good tbh. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

6 hours ago, DazaDunn said:

Any idea why he screams “Woooooo!” as a way of asking for the ball? ?

6 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

Easily audible? I didn't realise that was him but it's made me love him even more, he's the ultimate sh!thouse player ?

Exactly this. A quick "whoop" is used a lot in basketball for this reason too.

On another note: Think I'm going to get Kazim on the back of a shirt next season

Edited by Simo

Following the report of racist abuse received by CKR on social media platforms.

I believe that now is the time to show our support of him, by making him the Club Captain. He is a natural leader of men and this shows our support of him and our stance against the ignorance that persists in society!

❤️CKR ? 

And he’s got a new contract so we’ll be able to give him a proper 30,000 full house welcome some day soon ! Really looking forward to it.

Like we’ve all been in hiding. The sun is going to come out and we’ll all have a song for Colin the king. I say beyond doubt his presence, desire, leadership and Karma has been a saviour in these dark months 

might be nice if on the first match back the club make a big deal to present all new signings (post lockdown) in person to the crowd before kick off.