Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

After we get this striker in I still think we need a good couple of players in on loan midfielder and left back. As for Marriott, waghorn and Lawrence, I believe we should keep all three as we just need numbers of experienced players. Half of the squad is youth. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I honestly dont think it will be the end of the signings.

Just my feeling, but I think Mel is backing Cocu and helping him assemble HIS team.

In being greedy here, but I'm expecting a player to go, one of Marriott/Lawrence/Waghorn etc, and then we get a left back and at least 1 midfielder.

There was a Twitter rumour from one of those crazy pages saying we wanted Van Ginkel and a 26 year old left back on loan from Chelsea. I wouldnt rule that out completely as both signings would make sense.

This is obviously guesswork but if the signings we’re making really are as cheap as reported then you’d think we may have a bit more room in the budget, so another transfer isn’t out of the question.

It will be interesting to see if we do add someone to the squad, maybe in light of recent results, or save that money for January. Maybe the squad isn’t as close to completion as they thought it was or maybe they knew the season wouldn’t start well and are completely calm about where we are.

I do think we’re in a great position to just wait and see if we can find a bargain or a really promising loanee (do Chelsea loan out players?). No pressure though, might be a good idea to wait and patch up the squad in January should we have a serious injury.

8 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Daniel: From time to time his body language can be very frustrating as it seemed that he can't be bothered. He needs a lot of confidence from the manager to fulfill his potential. Also, he is not the quickest player.

Matthew: Sometimes Dursan is a bit erratic in front of goal. He does spurn some big chances!

Sounds like the waghorn Martin hybrid we’ve been desperate for!

17 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Daniel: From time to time his body language can be very frustrating as it seemed that he can't be bothered. He needs a lot of confidence from the manager to fulfill his potential. Also, he is not the quickest player.

Matthew: Sometimes Dursan is a bit erratic in front of goal. He does spurn some big chances!

Sounds like the waghorn Martin hybrid we’ve been desperate for!

To be fair, the answers were mostly very positive