Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

Impossible to tell from YouTube how good he is, given the poor standard of defending and goalkeeping.

He could be a god, or he could be a Clod.

One would hope our scouts have done more homework than YouTube and have actually seen him live but with COVID who knows?

If he puts on a Derby shirt, I’ll be cheering him on.

17 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Impossible to tell from YouTube how good he is, given the poor standard of defending and goalkeeping.

He could be a god, or he could be a Clod.

One would hope our scouts have done more homework than YouTube and have actually seen him live but with COVID who knows?

If he puts on a Derby shirt, I’ll be cheering him on.

Wow, that's a low blow! ?

I think the closest comparison we can draw to a Championship move is Robert Glatzel. He joined Cardiff for €5m after 21 goals in 74 appearances in the Bundesliga 2. He scored 7 goals in 30 Championship games last season, albeit he was in and out of the team. Dursun has a bigger sample size and a slightly better record, 40 in 128 games. 

1 hour ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Has anyone  dropped in:

Here comes Dursun doo a doo doo

Here comes Dursun (i say)

Its alright

Doo a doo, doo a doo, doo a doo, doo doo doo doo

? ??

On the Beatles' version it is do dun do do:

Here comes [Der Sun], do, dun, do, do
Here comes [Der Sun], and I say
It's all right

[Der Sun], sun, sun, here he comes
repeat four times.

On Steve Harley's Cockney Rebels no doo doo, just:

Here comes [Der Sun], here comes [Der Sun]
And I say it's all right

4 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

On the Beatles' version it is do dun do do:

Here comes [Der Sun], do, dun, do, do
Here comes [Der Sun], and I say
It's all right

[Der Sun], sun, sun, here he comes
repeat four times.

On Steve Harley's Cockney Rebels no doo doo, just:

Here comes [Der Sun], here comes [Der Sun]
And I say it's all right

What about Ritchie Havens- you can play the bongos.

2 hours ago, Ramslaar said:

For me it's less about the standard of league they play in and more "does the player fit the what the club need". Last time I looked no team every won the league playing only 1 player.as good as messi is even Barsa would struggle even they only played him on his own.this is a team game and if he fit what we need I dont care if he currently plays in the pub league

One of the best examples in recent Rams history was when we signed Shefki Kuqi on an emergency loan. He'd hardly been prolific in the previous 3 seasons but for about 10 games we played some of the best attacking football for quite a long while. Although scoring only a couple of goals he just seemed to fit.

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Unfortunately true as we're the ones suffering the loss atm.

So come on then mister happy ....you berate everything ...what would you do??? And don’t say would have kept Martin because he’s gone!!! If we sign a 10m striker you’d say it’s a gamble and can’t afford it if we try and sign a player no one knows you find something to criticise his age or anything so it doesn’t matter who we sign does it...just what exactly are you expecting ffs...our scouting team has been slated including from myself....now we are looking further afield at players we’ve never heard of and that’s wrong ....so please tell us Roy ...what exactly would stop your non stop vitriol ....

2 hours ago, Ramslaar said:

For me it's less about the standard of league they play in and more "does the player fit the what the club need". Last time I looked no team every won the league playing only 1 player.as good as messi is even Barsa would struggle even they only played him on his own.this is a team game and if he fit what we need I dont care if he currently plays in the pub league

I’m not saying I do either 

all I’m saying is at the age he is, I’m baffled as to how our poo show of a scouting team have pulled him out where others closer to his home Havent 

unless he’s of course an Abdul camara 

hey maybe they’ve had their weetabix 

Just now, S8TY said:

So come on then mister happy ....you berate everything ...what would you do??? And don’t say would have kept Martin because he’s gone!!!

Just now, S8TY said:

what exactly would stop your non stop vitriol ...

Dear me, you've got a bee in your bonnet haven't you lovey. Throw a strop at me all you like but I'm not in charge of the team or the club - is that too subtle a point for you?

If I was Cocu I'd have prioritised getting ANY hold-up player in.