B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Enjoy the game and commemoration Claire. I shouldn’t worry about keeping his seat warm though He rarely sat on it 🐏.  Condolences to all your family. We share your love and pain. 

So harsh!  So True!  So wanted to add a laughing reaction!  😁

I hope to God our friend and leader knows we are laughing with him, and not at him!

xxx 

19 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

Thank you. He was on his feet the whole time x 

Hi Claire , my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time, as you can see from all the posts your brother was much loved , he was definitely one of a kind , I will do my best to get the word round for the Rovers game , Daniels support for the Rams was second to none he deserves a huge send off , take care and much love to you all COYR

1 hour ago, B4’s Sister said:

Oh my goodness, what a response!

Hello everyone, I’m Claire, Daniel’s (B4) sister. I am overwhelmed by your kind words, support, and the memories you have shared.  Thank you so much for the kindness and love you have all shown to Daniel over the years. My parents are working their way through all of the posts and will offer their own thanks in due course.

I wish I knew about the scraves, flanges and ballions before now. I wouldn’t have let Daniel live that down at home. This made my husband and I laugh this morning.

I will be wearing Daniel’s shirt and keeping his seat warm at the Bristol match. Really looking forward to hearing a big cheer and round of applause in the 38th minute, a goal at the time would be perfect!  Do please continue to share the picture with details of the applause. Let’s raise the roof for Daniel!!!

Thank you all again ❤️

#BeMoreB4 

Scraves and Flanges still remains my favourite all time comment on this forum 😃

I was genuinely too sad to post anything up until now, and I never even met him. His positivity was infectious an his posts always made me smile (and occasionally facepalm). I remember seeing his posts all the way back in the early 2000s on the old DET forums, forever trying to work out if his name was supposed to mean something. If I remember rightly, it used to be longer too.

We'll know if he's had a word in the ear of the big man upstairs if pink kits quietly disappear from existence next season!

Thank you, Daniel. Love to his family, friends and Rams everywhere. Let's chase down Pompey in his name.

#bemoreB4

image.thumb.png.b102336c8ef05a2a109d8a19dc40a9e7.png

54 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Scraves and Flanges still remains my favourite all time comment on this forum 😃

My own personal favourite was our erstwhile player "Mansion Bennett". Also like the one that @Inverurie Ramposted about being "Cherried up" by a good team performance or result.

We should start a B4 Thesaurus entitled "B4 - In his Own Words" and stick it permanently to the top of this Forum as a lasting tribute to the Man & his Immortal impact upon our shared Derby County Fan history. 

#B4EveraRam as well as #OnceARam

Edited by Ellafella

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

My own personal favourite was our erstwhile player "Mansion Bennett". Also like the one that @Inverurie Ramposted about being "Cherried up" by a good team performance or result.

We should start a B4 Thesaurus entitled "B4 - In his Own Words" and stick it permanently to the top of this Forum as a lasting tribute to the Man & his Immortal impact upon our shared Derby County Fan history. 

Mansion Bennett 🤣🤣 bloody brilliant 

Classic B4 rallying call prior to the Burton match last April.

Well calling all derby fans to get really really really behind the lads we need get behind the lads lets have wall of noise and have sea of black and white let's have scafs flags and balloons let's cheer lads on into the play offs. The louder we are the better lads play. Let  burton players shake with fear and let them think what on earth have we got our selfs into here.

……………….no further comment required!

3 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Oh my goodness, what a response!

Hello everyone, I’m Claire, Daniel’s (B4) sister. I am overwhelmed by your kind words, support, and the memories you have shared.  Thank you so much for the kindness and love you have all shown to Daniel over the years. My parents are working their way through all of the posts and will offer their own thanks in due course.

I wish I knew about the scraves, flanges and ballions before now. I wouldn’t have let Daniel live that down at home. This made my husband and I laugh this morning.

I will be wearing Daniel’s shirt and keeping his seat warm at the Bristol match. Really looking forward to hearing a big cheer and round of applause in the 38th minute, a goal at the time would be perfect!  Do please continue to share the picture with details of the applause. Let’s raise the roof for Daniel!!!

Thank you all again ❤️

#BeMoreB4 

We may not have all agreed with his views all of the time (I could never get my head around his hatred of pink. Red yes, that was obvious, but why pink? 😀) but there is no doubt that he was a true legend. The most passionate Derby fan, by some distance, that I have ever come across.

My big regret is that I never got to meet him face to face especially to thank him for the personal support he offered me.

Anyway, if it's any comfort, I guess you can tell that he was much loved and admired by, dare I say, all members of this forum.

Take care.

#BeMoreB4.

14 minutes ago, Rampant said:

I agree. Whatever is decided by Angie, David or the forum as a whole, I'm sure we'll all get behind it. That's what Daniel was all about after all. 

I think the permanent reminder on this thread, and his dedicated spot, with @Mucker1884's poem elsewhere on the forum is a perfect balance. 

Well done @David, fitting and appropriate.