Alfie May - joined Charlton

JfR

1 hour ago, David Graham Brown said:

My prayers 🙏🏻have been answered, bless you PP. PS. She is rather static however. 
Thank you.

The moving version was somewhat more appealing 😍 

god knows who she is but she's been on this forum quite a lot lol and always brightens up the day 👍

3 hours ago, S8TY said:

The moving version was somewhat more appealing 😍 

god knows who she is but she's been on this forum quite a lot lol and always brightens up the day 👍

Here's a movie poster from Captain Marvel,  my teenage son made me watch a couple of years ago....the mucky little tyke....

6205366ee2fe3c0019e9f977.jpeg.6215b09a1265a6de578f17616f8fad35.jpeg

2 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Just searched Alfie May's name in to Twitter (sad i know) and this was one of the top results from a friend of his father.

image.thumb.png.0142ca14c1e40a6fe093fba1096fda04.png

Born in Kent. Came through Millwall's academy, played non-League football in Kent, Essex and Greater London, with a brief 2 game loan spell in Hampshire.
It was only when he turned 24 that he moved north, to Doncaster, for a 3 year spell and to Cheltenham when 27.

I'd be very surprised if his 3 years in Doncaster convinced him never to return to the London area again. 

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Born in Kent. Came through Millwall's academy, played non-League football in Kent, Essex and Greater London, with a brief 2 game loan spell in Hampshire.
It was only when he turned 24 that he moved north, to Doncaster, for a 3 year spell and to Cheltenham when 27.

I'd be very surprised if his 3 years in Doncaster convinced him never to return to the London area again. 

Depends, he might like a cheap pint after work and a pea mix from the chippy.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Be surprised if 3-years in Doncaster would make him want to ever go back there again!

I've watched him a few times at Donny and he might well fit into a Warne system, loads of energy, doesn't stop running and could play off a target man (if we sign one), he did really well with John Marquis. Also, his Mrs is from near Donny so might want to move back up there - it's a nice area contrary to popular belief! And it's not a bad run down to Derby from there, I've got a feeling Warne will make this happen

9 minutes ago, dingleram said:

I've watched him a few times at Donny and he might well fit into a Warne system, loads of energy, doesn't stop running and could play off a target man (if we sign one), he did really well with John Marquis. Also, his Mrs is from near Donny so might want to move back up there - it's a nice area contrary to popular belief! And it's not a bad run down to Derby from there, I've got a feeling Warne will make this happen

I think he will sign just a question ad when he does.

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think he will sign just a question ad when he does.

IF he signs then of course I’ll welcome him with open arms but, having seen him v Derby twice and a few clips on TV, I’m struggling to warm to the guy. He seemed to be constantly moaning and in the officials ear. Some might say that’s something we’ve been lacking but it’s not really an attribute I like.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

IF he signs then of course I’ll welcome him with open arms but, having seen him v Derby twice and a few clips on TV, I’m struggling to warm to the guy. He seemed to be constantly moaning and in the officials ear. Some might say that’s something we’ve been lacking but it’s not really an attribute I like.

Stop moaning.

17 hours ago, dingleram said:

I hope so. I think he is a Paul Warne type of player just a question of how how much they want for him?