vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

Wildsmith 

Rooney    Foz     Cashin    Roberts

Smith

Knight           Hourihane 

NML             McG           Barks

Would like to see Hourihane given a rest with Sibley or White coming in, but not sure two midfield changes would a good idea at the moment.

Would also like to give McG a rest, but Collins has been struggling really badly and there are no other obvious options.

The limitations of the small squad are really having a big impact now.

Wildsmith

Rooney      Davies         Cashin       Forsyth

Knight     Smith   Sibley

NML                                  Springett

McGoldrick

McGee, Roberts, Thompson, Dobbin, Barkz, Hourihane, White, Cybulski

1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

Might be time to add Cybulski to the bench maybe he can have an impact coming off it has Collins appears to not affect the game either starting or coming on.

No disrespect to Collins but he reminds me of an over aggressive bloke we had at 5 a side. He would take a secret powder rumoured to be used by the Russian weightlifters 60 mins before ko and do 30 press ups on his knuckles before kick off and then run around kicking everybody without getting near the ball.

Back to basics 

Wildsmith

Rooney.    Davies.    Cashin   Forsyth    

Smith Knight 

Sibley 

mendiz.          McGoldrick.       Dobbin 

defenders who can defend midfielders who know their job wide players who cause problems for the opposition and a random wildcard in Sibley who shoots at the goal around the penalty area 

33 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Back to basics 

Wildsmith

Smith Knight 

Sibley 

defenders who can defend midfielders who know their job wide players who cause problems for the opposition and a random wildcard in Sibley who shoots at the goal around the penalty area 

Can't say I like that midfield combo.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

No disrespect to Collins but he reminds me of an over aggressive bloke we had at 5 a side. He would take a secret powder rumoured to be used by the Russian weightlifters 60 mins before ko and do 30 press ups on his knuckles before kick off and then run around kicking everybody without getting near the ball.

Sign him up! Exactly what we need.

Seth Johnson mk2

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Where'd he get the 'secret powder' from. Asking for a friend... ?

5 hours ago, Rambalin said:

Might be time to add Cybulski to the bench maybe he can have a impact coming off it has Collins appears to not affect the game either starting or coming on.

He always looked tidy and got himself in good positions. Not sure he is a natural finisher but his height and mobility makes him worth a try for me. 

18 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Back to basics 

Wildsmith

Smith Knight 

Sibley 

We are starting to get some idea of how Warne thinks now, and after Rooney gave away a soft penalty and doesn’t look like he can do a full 90 mins , l don’t think Paul will give him any more chances.

1 hour ago, Ramifications said:

I would sooner Curtis Davies come on as the centre forward replacement substitute than Collins. Think he would win more headers and cause the opposition defence more problems. 

CD would actually go for the headers.....

51 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We are starting to get some idea of how Warne thinks now, and after Rooney gave away a soft penalty and doesn’t look like he can do a full 90 mins , l don’t think Paul will give him any more chances.

I’d be very surprised and disappointed if PW chose not to select a player simply for “giving away” a soft penalty like that. 

30 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I’d be very surprised and disappointed if PW chose not to select a player simply for “giving away” a soft penalty like that. 

“And is not fit enough to last 90 mins”. Warne is a fitness expert and would expect a professional footballer on thousands a week and free from injury at this time of the season- To be fit. ( Cramped up after 70 mins)