vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

8 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

The meltdown if we don’t win tomorrow will be incredible. So big pressure on Warne and co.

I know it’s stating the obvious but the degree of”meltdown”, if indeed it happens, will be dependent on the actual result and performance.

We, as supporters, shouldn’t be taken any game for granted least of all away games. Oxford are on a poor run of form (who better to help them end that than Derby?) but they did beat Ipswich as recently as January.

If we let another two goal lead slip I won’t be happy but, on the other hand, if we play well but end up only drawing (due to misfortune or a poor referee decision) I’ll probably be much closer to disappointed than meltdown. Hopefully, any degree of disappointment will be tempered by Burton doing us a favour (and Cheltenham but that feels very unlikely).

Whatever the outcome, I certainly won’t be amongst those putting pressure on PW.

Oxford sacked their manager after their last home game when the were battered by Bristol Rovers 3-0. Much is made about “New manager bounce”. It usually means the players run around a bit more after a manager gets sacked . After our performance in midweek , Warne will not want us to be out-run in this game, especially as he is the  ”Fitness Guru”.

13 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

The meltdown if we don’t win tomorrow will be incredible. So big pressure on Warne and co.

I like Paul Warne and he comes across like a great character... but 2 wins out of 7 in this league, with this squad, isn't good enough. If form doesn't improve soon and we drop out of the playoffs I'd want questions to be being asked. 

4 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

I like Paul Warne and he comes across like a great character... but 2 wins out of 7 in this league, with this squad, isn't good enough. If form doesn't improve soon and we drop out of the playoffs I'd want questions to be being asked. 

What questions would you like asked?

Wildsmith 

Rooney                Forsyth           Cashin 

Bird                 Smith

Knight                       Hourihane                 Sibley

McGoldrick                   Dobbin

Just my opinion………………….don’t phone, it’s just for fun. ?