vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Checked in at the Crown Plaza on the Thames, upgraded to executive room with club lounge access, happy two hours free alcohol and nibbles 5.30 to 7.30 happy days. Been for a swim and in the sauna and Jacuzzi. Can’t beat retirement.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Nowt snobbish about free snap youth.

493BA83F-21A8-4B0A-B793-E62DD197126A.jpeg

First you went for a swim in your bikini and then you ate a blini. Crimes it rhymes. ?

Edited by Steve How Hard?
missed word

I’ve not watched as many games as most on here, but genuine question: isn’t Barkhuizen better than Dobbin? As in end product/goals/crosses etc? Especially while we’re still trying to find our strongest 11/get back to winning ways.

feel like Toms been unlucky. And this is not a diss on Dobbin, he’s mustard. But just much better suited to coming on after 70 mins and scaring the bejeezus out of tired legged league one defenders..?

On 09/03/2023 at 22:44, Brailsford Ram said:

What's the snowfall and forecast in Oxford - you don't have undersoil heating and were called off against Barnsley in December. Do you think there's a risk of a postponement?

I'm Derby based! But from friends down south, no snow there today at all. Very differing forecasts for overnight temperatures, but supposed to be +1 by 0900 and then +5 by 1500 according to BBC. 
They'll be covers on so would hope they do the job assuming it isn't way colder than expected overnight.

Edited by CaptainOx

7 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

The meltdown if we don’t win tomorrow will be incredible. So big pressure on Warne and co.

Don’t agree.  A few dissenting voices many of whom didn’t want him in the first place, but the majority are with him and he’s miles away from being under any pressure from Clowes. He’s basically got this season and all of next season to get us back up. Personally I think he’ll do that no problem then his real test will be can he get us challenging at the top end of the championship. 

While we all want to get out of this league ASAP anyone spitting their dummy out if it doesn’t happen this season needs to remember where we’ve come from.

Ive ordered my bobble hat now so I’m on board!! ?

22 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Don’t agree.  A few dissenting voices many of whom didn’t want him in the first place, but the majority are with him and he’s miles away from being under any pressure from Clowes. He’s basically got this season and all of next season to get us back up. Personally I think he’ll do that no problem then his real test will be can he get us challenging at the top end of the championship. 

While we all want to get out of this league ASAP anyone spitting their dummy out if it doesn’t happen this season needs to remember where we’ve come from.

Ive ordered my bobble hat now so I’m on board!! ?

I’ll be fuming if we lose but I’m definitely with you that Warne’s the man for next season. But as so many questioned his appointment in the first place a defeat will make the atmosphere on here unsavoury in certain quarters.