vs Oxford (a) 11th March 3pm KO

Derbados

14 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

What's the snowfall and forecast in Oxford - you don't have undersoil heating and were called off against Barnsley in December. Do you think there's a risk of a postponement?

In Reading now, just drove past Oxford . Five inches of snow when we left home in Nottinghamshire and then gradually got less on the way here. No snow from about 20 miles from Oxford and 4 degrees.

27 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

In Reading now, just drove past Oxford . Five inches of snow when we left home in Nottinghamshire and then gradually got less on the way here. No snow from about 20 miles from Oxford and 4 degrees.

Spoke to my mate this morning who lives in Oxford and he said it was just cold and wet and thinks the game will go ahead.

On 08/03/2023 at 08:31, hintonsboots said:

No disrespect to Collins but he reminds me of an over aggressive bloke we had at 5 a side. He would take a secret powder rumoured to be used by the Russian weightlifters 60 mins before ko and do 30 press ups on his knuckles before kick off and then run around kicking everybody without getting near the ball.

That was Collins..

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Stopped off in Alfreton on the way back from Plymouth, a pint of bitter and a pint of dark fruit £4.50.                                  
Stopped off on the way to the hotel in Reading, a pint of bitter and a pint of Guinness £11.50.?‍♂️

There's a reason for that. 

On balance I'd rather pay the £11.50 in Reading than have to live in Alfreton but pay half of that. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow ☺️