Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

Thanks to @Diego, I've kept your lucky formatting for the matchday thread titles.

No need to panic, lots of home games and a nice away day vs Barnsley to come this month.

Relax people, I've got this.

Absolutely. With four out of next five games home we’ve got a great opportunity to press on and, at the very least, consolidate our play off spot. It does feel though that any slip ups at home will need to be offset by good results at the tough away games to come.

This is the game when White starts his run in the team. After Saturday I would rest Hourihane but Warne sings his praises so he'll start. At least I hope White takes the set pieces. I suspect @Ghost of Cloughhas the team but I'd play:

Wildsmith

Smith     Forsyth     Cashin     Roberts

White     Knight

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Dobbin

McGoldrick

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

This is the game when White starts his run in the team. After Saturday I would rest Hourihane but Warne sings his praises so he'll start. At least I hope White takes the set pieces. I suspect @Ghost of Cloughhas the team but I'd play:

Wildsmith

Smith     Forsyth     Cashin     Roberts

White     Knight

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Dobbin

McGoldrick

White Knight would help 

Lincoln have had back-to-back wins and beat us comfortably earlier in the season. They will fancy their chances. As we've lost our first game in the league for a long time, I expect Warne will make a couple of changes. Absolutely no doubt White comes in, perhaps Sibley too who only lost his place due to injury. 

Wildsmith; Smith, Forsyth, Cashin, Sibley; Hourihane, White, Knight; Dobbin, NML & Collins is my guess. I think McGoldrick will be penciled in for Charlton. 

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Lincoln have had back-to-back wins and beat us comfortably earlier in the season. They will fancy their chances. As we've lost our first game in the league for a long time, I expect Warne will make a couple of changes. Absolutely no doubt White comes in, perhaps Sibley too who only lost his place due to injury. 

Wildsmith; Smith, Forsyth, Cashin, Sibley; Hourihane, White, Knight; Dobbin, NML & Collins is my guess. I think McGoldrick will be penciled in for Charlton. 

Yes to White

Roberts keeps his place especially after Sibley's abdication for their third goal.

10 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Tuesday will be the 37th anniversary of our first date.
I asked Muckerette if she fancied joining me at the match to mark the occassion.

I think she was impressed that I'd remembered, but she still said no thanks though!  What's a man to do! ?

Text her a Valentine’s greeting from the match. Half tome would best then you don’t miss any action!

54 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Text her a Valentine’s greeting from the match. Half tome would best then you don’t miss any action!

I don't think you are fully aware of who you are talking to!
Being a dyed-in-the-wool old romantic, I'll ensure there's a quick peck on the cheek, before I dash out the door at 5 past 7.

Bloody text message.  Pfft!  ?