Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

I cant see Sibley coming back in after the 3rd goal yesterday. I think McGoldrick looked off it yesterday, can see him rested and used vs Charlton, might get 20-30 mins Tues night then rotate with Collins. Can also see Barkhuizen coming in for NML, similar to McGoldrick, rotation to keep it fresh with 3 games in a week.

Wildsmith - Smith Forsyth Cashin Roberts - White Hourihane - Dobbin Knight Barkhuizen - Collins

McGee Davies Sibley Thompson Springett NML McGoldrick

The players should be well up for this given Lincoln away was our worst performance of the season and they will want to put that right, as well as to bounce back from defeat with a victory. I’m expecting the Rams to win a tight game and hopefully keep a clean sheet, we need more of those.

16 minutes ago, AndyB said:

The players should be well up for this given Lincoln away was our worst performance of the season and they will want to put that right, as well as to bounce back from defeat with a victory. I’m expecting the Rams to win a tight game and hopefully keep a clean sheet, we need more of those.

I think they will be up for it but more because we lost yesterday than because of the performance in the reverse fixture. I don’t know but I reckon their motivation probably doesn’t include “we played rubbish at the their place five months ago so we’d better put it right”. 

On 11/02/2023 at 19:13, Rev said:

Thanks to @Diego, I've kept your lucky formatting for the matchday thread titles.

No need to panic, lots of home games and a nice away day vs Barnsley to come this month.

Relax people, I've got this.

We are expecting max Rev performance. Foot to the floor. No limiter A symphony of gears and goals ??. May you be in pole position until the season ends. ?????

as to Diego .. hasta la vista baby it was a great gig

Won’t be a pushover this. As someone said earlier, they’ve not let a goal in or lost for quite a while and they’ve already beaten us once. 

Let’s hope Fortress Pride Park remains impenetrable. 

Edited by admira

35 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Still 4,000+ tickets for home fans left, more tickets sold for Charlton on Saturday.

We must have more lovers than fighters! 

My missus has told me to get out the way, while she watches Spurs get thrashed by Milan.

Tough game tomorrow they ran their socks off and made it hard for us even though we were awful in roseniors last away mate. There results since the turn of the year have been impressive and drew against Ipswich and Bolton. Need young legs in knight and white around hourihane and confident Dobbin and nml setting up didzy or Collins if didzy is not not 100%. Score early and get pride park rocking ?

3 hours ago, admira said:

Won’t be a pushover this. As someone said earlier, they’ve not let a goal in or lost for quite a while and they’ve already beaten us once. 

Let’s hope Fortress Pride Park remains impenetrable. 

Like I said, they’ve also already won away at Barnsley and Ipswich this season. We should have enough to see them off but I doubt it will anything like another Morecambe.