Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

Surprised Warne hasn't freshened it up after the defeat. If needed tonight, I hope he makes the subs far earlier than in the Wycombe game. I think we are better with 3 in midfield so long as at least 2 are actively running beyond the nominal striker. But so many of McGoldrick's goals have been at home Warne is obviously keen to pick him tonight, and also have Collins keep the shirt after he scored. Let's hope it works.

Come on you Rams!

Surprised Warne has gone unchanged tbh. I'd have wanted some fresh legs and mix it up- give the subs a chance to stake their claim and impress. Lincoln won't be any pushovers and if they play as they did when we last faced them they'll be a high-energy, intense pressing unit. 

9 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Surprised Warne has gone unchanged tbh. I'd have wanted some fresh legs and mix it up- give the subs a chance to stake their claim and impress. Lincoln won't be any pushovers and if they play as they did when we last faced them they'll be a high-energy, intense pressing unit. 

The “Experts” on radio Derby seem to think Lincoln will “Sit off”. Soon find out.

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

The “Experts” on radio Derby seem to think Lincoln will “Sit off”. Soon find out.

I might be wrong in fairness. But at their place, they seemed very good at pressing when they needed to. They seemed quite high intensity with quick transitions which was in contrast to what we were playing under Rosenior at the time. 

Didn’t understand the selection of 2 in midfield on Saturday and I don’t tonight. If Bird was fit tonight Warne would definitely play a midfield 3 of Bird, Hourihane and Knight. He either doesn’t yet trust White, or wants to keep the old group ‘happy’. Hopefully it’s the right call. An early goal would help, otherwise I think this will be a tough night.

4 - 0 it is then.

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

From a Derby corner....... according to BBC text.

Another hourihane floater? ?

Think it was Roberts got swamped and lost possession, 2 mins after Smith had done the same, made a poor pass and they were in on the right as well. They are doubling up on the wing backs.