League 1 Salt Levels

Day

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Tbf Frys prejudice is solely against the university rather than the place.... 

I was once told I wasn’t smart enough to be from Oxford by my year 10 physics teacher… should have seen her face when I pointed out smart people go to Oxford they’re not from there. Best after school I ever got. 

19 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

To get out of administration most of that needed to be paid apart  from any to his shitbag chairman and pitiful club as they were never creditors. In fact they probably diluted any payment to the exchequer and actual creditors. Should someone let him know and also pass him some tissues.

I think his $hitbag chairman probably was paid. Seems likely Q agreed to pay WW’s legal bills and that’s why their claim mysteriously went away. Legal bills owed to a certain ambulance chaser ... 

Best argument of the day in session.

What does Derby's historical silverware have to do with anything? People quite often use that seemingly as a way of trying to put results against big clubs into context and it's completely irrelevant. All that matters is the current incarnation of the team - who happened to be very good but could equally have been poor.

But Ainsworth got it badly wrong tactically today and people have made some very relevant an interesting points. With the exception of one or two usual suspects, none of it's been 'clickbait'.

I can’t take you seriously to be honest for the simple reason you seem to have the same hairstyle as Jacob Rees Mogg. Your stats are great, but the haircut definitely sums your personality and online persona up to a tee.

What the f*** are you talking about?

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Best argument of the day in session.

What does Derby's historical silverware have to do with anything? People quite often use that seemingly as a way of trying to put results against big clubs into context and it's completely irrelevant. All that matters is the current incarnation of the team - who happened to be very good but could equally have been poor.

But Ainsworth got it badly wrong tactically today and people have made some very relevant an interesting points. With the exception of one or two usual suspects, none of it's been 'clickbait'.

I can’t take you seriously to be honest for the simple reason you seem to have the same hairstyle as Jacob Rees Mogg. Your stats are great, but the haircut definitely sums your personality and online persona up to a tee.

What the f*** are you talking about?

He got a CBomb in response to that 

13 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

I think his $hitbag chairman probably was paid. Seems likely Q agreed to pay WW’s legal bills and that’s why their claim mysteriously went away. Legal bills owed to a certain ambulance chaser ... 

Yes the $hitbag is a lawyer, Yes every letter, email, Phone call and any other sundries that these vermin charge they expect to be paid, But on what legal basis did he have, Why would Q pay him off, He heard nowt by his words 2 days at the earliest before DC bought DCFC, Then there was the change of name from one business entity to another.

The $hitbag was playing to his audience at a forum, He openly said DCFC paid him monies, He also said he's waiting for a valuation of PP so he can expect more monies, This $hitbag is either living in a cloud full of cuckoos or trying to look good in the eyes of the deluded.

Until an official of DCFC openly admits the $hitbag was paid monies or Q say they paid the said monies and it was billed to DCFCs new company then I'll believe NOWT WAS PAID.

3 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Yes the $hitbag is a lawyer, Yes every letter, email, Phone call and any other sundries that these vermin charge they expect to be paid, But on what legal basis did he have, Why would Q pay him off, He heard nowt by his words 2 days at the earliest before DC bought DCFC, Then there was the change of name from one business entity to another.

The $hitbag was playing to his audience at a forum, He openly said DCFC paid him monies, He also said he's waiting for a valuation of PP so he can expect more monies, This $hitbag is either living in a cloud full of cuckoos or trying to look good in the eyes of the deluded.

Until an official of DCFC openly admits the $hitbag was paid monies or Q say they paid the said monies and it was billed to DCFCs new company then I'll believe NOWT WAS PAID.

You think he made all that fuss, then settled for nothing?

Unlikely.

Remember what happened? Q told us their own lawyers said that they could pay Couhig and Gibbo nothing by way of settlement, because there was nothing in the claims. But they were told they could agree to pay their legal fees to make them go away. That’s why MM not Q settled the Gibbo claim. When MM did that, Q told us mysteriously that Couhig would not be a further roadblock to exiting administration. I don’t think a Couhig got anything from MM, I think we’d have heard about that. So most likely scenario was that Q paid him legal fees to go away. 

it is a sad reflection on humanity that there are Wycombe fans who think Couhig’s claim had merit

27 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

You think he made all that fuss, then settled for nothing?

Unlikely.

Remember what happened? Q told us their own lawyers said that they could pay Couhig and Gibbo nothing by way of settlement, because there was nothing in the claims. But they were told they could agree to pay their legal fees to make them go away. That’s why MM not Q settled the Gibbo claim. When MM did that, Q told us mysteriously that Couhig would not be a further roadblock to exiting administration. I don’t think a Couhig got anything from MM, I think we’d have heard about that. So most likely scenario was that Q paid him legal fees to go away. 

it is a sad reflection on humanity that there are Wycombe fans who think Couhig’s claim had merit

What fuss? squeeling to the press and Sitting down in front of a few lap dogs eating up his every word and accepting it ? 

MM settled with the curley one for compensation so to move the obstacle of a sale way before DC bought DCFC.

The $hitbag metions we not I (legal fees) and he believes he's getting more when someone tells him how much DC bought the stadium for.

You keep thinking Kevin.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-wycombe-rob-couhig-7512397

Edited by Unlucky Alf

17 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

didn’t Morris offer for Couhig to sue him instead .. even Pubehead took him up on that so why didn’t Couhig?

38 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

didn’t Morris offer for Couhig to sue him instead .. even Pubehead took him up on that so why didn’t Couhig?

Because Couhig knew there was nothing in his nonsense claims and the only way to get a penny was to force the admins hand as they tried to sell the club.

50 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

What fuss? squeeling to the press and Sitting down in front of a few lap dogs eating up his every word and accepting it ? 

MM settled with the curley one for compensation so to move the obstacle of a sale way before DC bought DCFC.

The $hitbag metions we not I (legal fees) and he believes he's getting more when someone tells him how much DC bought the stadium for.

You keep thinking Kevin.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-wycombe-rob-couhig-7512397

Good idea, thanks, I’ll keep thinking

So just to be clear, what do you think has happened ? 

41 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Don’t think so

Morris asked pubehead to sue him not the club - pubehead did not take up the offer but agreed to a settlement with MM two days before we visited Riverside (no coincidence)

don’t think that offer was made to Couhig - presumably because q had a solution to the Couhig pestilence. 

18 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Good idea, thanks, I’ll keep thinking

So just to be clear, what do you think has happened ? 

Nowt...other than bluster from the $hitbag.

Not wanting to repeat, Untill I see or hear from those that are involved on DCFCs or Qs side or the $hitbag shows a legal document with payment made then he's playing to his crowd, That way he'll come across as the man who got what we deserved ?

Interesting in the link I posted he didn't want to say how much as he believes there's more to come, One way to pacify your followers.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Interesting in the link I posted he didn't want to say how much as he believes there's more to come, One way to pacify your followers.

Couhig is slimy as a toad and a master of equivocation. But if he says he was paid something, you’re a brave man to say he wasn’t. He’s smart enough not to tell an outright lie 

Hadn’t seen it before. But having read the DT article you sent round, I think q might have said to him: “yes we’ll pay the legal invoices. We can’t pay you more because we need to pay MSD, football creditors, and we need to pay 25% to unsecureds etc. But if we sell the club and there’s an excess over what we need to avoid a points deduction, we’ll give you some of the bunce 

(I assume DC paid exactly what was needed to avoid a further points deduction.) 

If all this is right and if your DT article is to be believed, it looks like this: Couhig is shouting from the sewer that the price of the stadium needs to be taken into account in working out whether there is any bunce. He’s awful 

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Don’t think so

Morris asked pubehead to sue him not the club - pubehead did not take up the offer but agreed to a settlement with MM two days before we visited Riverside (no coincidence)

don’t think that offer was made to Couhig - presumably because q had a solution to the Couhig pestilence. 

The offer was made to Couhig, although he hadn't actually made a formal claim against DCFC at the time. The "settlement" with pubehead was only an "accord", which could mean anything.